Another fish for Marty31

marty31

Reaction score
Just returned from a nice holiday abroad, only to hear about floods and high water! still Saturday means fishing these days, river running at 1ft 10 ins bit big for us, however after half a hour, rewarded with this silver, long tailed sea liced beauty. 7lb, not huge, but beauty makes up for size don't you think? Fish photographed then returned back to the water safely, didn't see another fish all day! tide arrived about 1.00 rest of day spent doing punishment duties (strimming). Syndicate where are you? get fishing and get your name in the book, high water dosnt always mean no fish!!!!!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 945

Lovely fish Marty but talking about yourself in the third person is unforgivable (unless you're a professional boxer or wrestler)
;);)

Chicharito

Reaction score
Well done Marty

Well done Marty ! Nice fish and photo. Am back up next week so will be down there if not too high , otherwise I will be on the Till again hopefully catching more Sea Trout. Wished I lived a bit closer than the 170 miles currently.
Well done .

marty31

Reaction score
Well done Marty ! Nice fish and photo. Am back up next week so will be down there if not too high , otherwise I will be on the Till again hopefully catching more Sea Trout. Wished I lived a bit closer than the 170 miles currently.
Well done .
a little bird tells me that you have being doing ok with the seatrout, well done:D wheres all the pics? got the fish in the scotch new water stream, till seems to be doing ok with this fresh water, you will have to move closer to all this fishing, tight lines :cool:

Chicharito

Reaction score
a little bird tells me that you have being doing ok with the seatrout, well done:D wheres all the pics? got the fish in the scotch new water stream, till seems to be doing ok with this fresh water, you will have to move closer to all this fishing, tight lines :cool:

Yes I had an excellent few days last week ! Just posted a picture now in the gallery.
Moving to Northumberland is definitely in my plans !

Luckynotgood

Reaction score
the fishing is not bad but maybe not quite that good, shooting might be though! think I might leave it to those boys

Do you not fancy going halves? I've been going through my accounts, and looked at a few of my off shore interests, taken into account my share portfolio and all other assets and I recon I'm still short by about £9,999,980.

marty31

Reaction score
Do you not fancy going halves? I've been going through my accounts, and looked at a few of my off shore interests, taken into account my share portfolio and all other assets and I recon I'm still short by about £9,999,980.
Mmm don't know! the fishing was £2.00 a day when I used to first go, so it would take a while to get our money back:confused: