Annan grayling

Hydroform

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm in Glasgow from the 12th to the 15th of December and would like to fish for grayling on the Annan one of the days.

Any recommendations of a good day ticket stretch for grayling?

I'm new to grayling fishing so any local flies or tips in general would be appreciated.

Gary.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

chrishconnolly

Reaction score
Grayling Fishing

If you are in Glasgow there are a few places alot closer than going all the way to the Annan where you can get decent Grayling Fishing, unless of course you are set on fishing the Annan.

Chris

kingfishben

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm in Glasgow from the 12th to the 15th of December and would like to fish for grayling on the Annan one of the days.

Any recommendations of a good day ticket stretch for grayling?

I'm new to grayling fishing so any local flies or tips in general would be appreciated.

Gary.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hoddom has some good grayling fishing, had some stonkers out of the Dukes pool and the flats below it is always good for a few, as is the bit immediately below the bridge and the pool below the weir. the water above the bridge right up to the bend (road pool?) also good shot. good bothy to get warmed up at half time n all

rs2ford

Reaction score
For Grayling I would opt for Barjarg on the river Nith, similar distance to travel from Glasgow and excellent fishing. Or River Clyde UCAPA water around Abington which is also excellent fishing.

Cheers Diarmid.