Angler arrested Fishing the Kelvin Today

picasso

Reaction score
Angler arrested Fishing the Kelvin Today ?

Whether, you agree with the decision or not , Fishing is not on the list of approved activities allowed. According to a River Kelvin Facebook page and on Twitter, aprox 15 police cars involved in arresting a guy Fishing today at Kelvingrove Park Glasgow. I,m sure someone more technically astute than me will maybe post the clip.

Last edited:

Loxie

Reaction score
Whether, you agree with the decision or not , Fishing is not on the list of approved activities allowed. According to a River Kelvin Facebook page and on Twitter, aprox 15 police cars involved in arresting a guy Fishing today at Kelvingrove Park Glasgow. I,m sure someone more technically astute than me will maybe post the clip.
15 police cars to arrest an angler? Seriously!

riffled hitch

Reaction score
15 cars,
15 officers would still be somewhat overkill.

Would not surprise me if it was a decoy from.some master plan

Jockiescott

Reaction score
Was he using a rod OR was he trying to shoot the fish with an AK47?

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Where does it mention that the guy was fishing?? Only mentioned the dafty was standing in the middle of the river, threatened a member of public and resistance of arrest, most probably some daft smack heid that's lost the plot :thumb:

Last edited:

ibm59

Reaction score
If he was indeed fishing , then hell mend him.
‘I hope they lock him up , and throw away the key.

Might put an end to some of the drivel being spouted on here , and elsewhere for that matter.

Stu101

Reaction score
standing in the middle of the river, threatened a member of public and resistance of arrest, most probably some daft smack heid that's lost the plot :thumb:
My fishing is sometimes mistaken for this, to be fair.

Chicharito

Reaction score
Where does it mention that the guy was fishing?? Only mentioned the dafty was standing in the middle of the river, threatened a member of public and resistance of arrest, most probably some daft smack heid that's lost the plot :thumb:
Maybe it was Alex Salmond? Hopefully he has totally lost the plot!

Loxie

Reaction score
The idea he was an angler is clearly a complete load of guff. Picasso are you Donald Trump?

The flying Scotsman

Reaction score
If he was indeed fishing , then hell mend him.
‘I hope they lock him up , and throw away the key.

Might put an end to some of the drivel being spouted on here , and elsewhere for that matter.
Locked up and key thrown away for fishing? Seriously??
With all the house parties going on not to mention the local parks bustling or the cyclist roaming our streets and country side.
Aye your right about the amount of sh1te posted on here!

Bonito

Reaction score
The geezer was no more fishing than he was cruising the Bahamas. Looked on the video like a nutter, 20 ft out in the river washing his face, certainly no fishing rod or gear with him.

tealblue

Reaction score
Just seen the footage on the news he wasn't fishing no rod visible looks like he ran into river to escape from police. Still it shows the police aren't messing about with people outside.

ibm59

Reaction score
Locked up and key thrown away for fishing? Seriously??
With all the house parties going on not to mention the local parks bustling or the cyclist roaming our streets and country side.
Aye your right about the amount of sh1te posted on here!
Thanks for the reply.
You just proved my point.

No surprise that Loxie liked your post..

Goodnight

Loxie

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.
You just proved my point.

No surprise that Loxie liked your post..

Goodnight
Calm yourself B, it's about proportionate response. It's totally disproportionate to wish jail on someone for fishing in a lockdown and it's a shame you can't see that.

Chicharito

Reaction score
The geezer was no more fishing than he was cruising the Bahamas. Looked on the video like a nutter, 20 ft out in the river washing his face, certainly no fishing rod or gear with him.
Bit of overkill. When was washing your face an offence ??