Airflo Rocket Switch Rod 11ft 7/8 weight

reddie

Reaction score
Evening gents!

Anyone use this rod or know much about it? How does it compare to the Airtec 11ft3 8 weight?

Any feedback much appreciated.

simoncassidy

Reaction score
Hi Reddie, can't tell you anything about the Rocket, but I would definitely recommend the Airtec have it in 11ft3 #6 and love it. But have also used the 11ft3#8 and the comparison to my 11ft Guideline Lpxe #8/9 is uncanny.A little bird who knows Airflo tackle mentioned they were the same blanks.Myself an a friend tried both the Lpxe and the Airtec with different lines switching rods between us over the course of a day and came to the conclusion the little bird was telling the truth. Cracking rod for that money.

reddie

Reaction score
Hi Reddie, can't tell you anything about the Rocket, but I would definitely recommend the Airtec have it in 11ft3 #6 and love it. But have also used the 11ft3#8 and the comparison to my 11ft Guideline Lpxe #8/9 is uncanny.A little bird who knows Airflo tackle mentioned they were the same blanks.Myself an a friend tried both the Lpxe and the Airtec with different lines switching rods between us over the course of a day and came to the conclusion the little bird was telling the truth. Cracking rod for that money.

That's great Simon, thanks a million for that! Have used the Airtec 11ft3#8 for the past 2 seasons with a RIO SSVT line and cannot fault it in any way. Amazing how some rods are practically the same and are only different in looks.

Toasted heretic

Reaction score
These boys are reduced to £89.99 GAC etc etc....any ideas why so soon after their release?
Would sat Shakespeare range of switch rods are putting massive pressures on this price point in the market, these Airflo are probably great rods.

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 945

Yeah that is bad. Should be same delivery cost whatever website you buy through