Airflo Ploy Tips

Rennie

Reaction score
Airflo Poly Tips

Does any one know of Airflo stockists that actually have the 8ft Salmon and Sea Trout polys. in stock,they are a bit different to the 5ft and 10ft Salmon polys. in that they are designed to be used from lighter line rating rods but still heavy enough for reasonable b.s. cast material.Also a similar product from Scierra which I believe is 9ft in length again designed for lighter line rated rods.Primarily for the Scandinavian market and the big Sea Trout encountered there.I will be using them from a 7/8 MWF system to a Greys 11ft6 6# rated rod.They are actually listed in the Fishtec catalogue,but only a description,theres no code to order them.Cheers me dears,Pedro.

Last edited:

Rennie

Reaction score
Eh up yoof,could do that but Fishtec calls usually cost premium rate and being a Tyke that hurts a bit.Some folk just want it all eh!.See you soon and seasons greetings to you.P.

Rennie

Reaction score
Got plenty of those for the Tweedy river in November Bothy,its specificaly the 8ft type I am looking for,for single handers and small double handers that will turn over on the end of lighter aftm rated lines but still have the 24lb b.s..P.

wormo

Reaction score
fishtec have them on thier online cat but limited stock trout sizes only,
slow sinking,super fast and ex super fast.
Albury game angling have the salmon/steelhead only super fast.
will have a look for more.

Rennie

Reaction score
Primarily float,hover,inty,slow and medium sinkers,wont need the faster sinkers for that particular outfit-3.9 ips max.Pedro

roders

Reaction score
Hi Rennie.
give fly only in huds a bell. I was in last week and have a strong suspicion i saw them in stock.

Tight lines with your new outfit!!

Rod

roders

Reaction score
Give em a bell first though...... I've been mistaken many times before ;)

Rod

Ben_d

Reaction score
Any decent tackle shop with an Airflo account will be able to order them for you, I've not got it in front of me but I am sure they are on my trade list.

Cheers
Ben