Aberfeldy fishing

Stuart1108

Reaction score
Going Aberfeldy for a week in August used to fish for trout as a boy there is there salmon fishing available and is it worth while thanks

doubletaper

Reaction score
Fished Upper Farleyer the other year and really enjoyed it. Some nice Fly Water & a nice hut to relax in at dinner after your first salmon! I think the Lyon is the top end of the beat ( right bank ) but some lovely pools if you like the fly and decent wading I recall.

Stuart1108

Reaction score
Thanks for replys is aberfeldy angling club 25 a day worth a shot must be pools on the town water that hold fish or are these mostly runners

happy days

Reaction score
Thanks for replys is aberfeldy angling club 25 a day worth a shot must be pools on the town water that hold fish or are these mostly runners
I used to camp on weem farm as a kid, and catch lots of trout, the pool below the island above general wades bridge was a salmon pool from memory.

Fergie

Reaction score
Have one spare rod for Upper Farleyer on Tuesday as brother can’t make it. £55. I will be fishing so am happy to show the beat to anyone who’s not fished before. Is lovely fly water and conditions look favourable.