A time for heros

wormo

Reaction score
I agree Cyclops.

I can remember france 98 i was 9 years old we played the opener against brazil. We got a pen to equalise then Tom Boyd scored an O.g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it was John Collins. celtic legend and I think it put us 1 nil up, I won the unofficial World table tennis World cup in Turkey just b4 the game

wormo

Reaction score
Get in! Fantastic result! Have to say I thought we’d be in for a gubbing. Confidence is a real game changer and we’ve been missing that since the last 15 or 20 years or so?.
you know we deserved that , although I disagree with the late subs , there seemed to be a calm around our pens, any football minded scot can wake up tomorrow with a spring in there step sn a big cheezy grin

keirstream

Reaction score
I have to say, with the subs, I thought we had blown any chance of winning with penalties?
W.T.F. do I know?:D:D
I'm just finishing off my 4th or 10th dram of a rather well matured Glengoyne.
YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS.(y)(y)(y)(y)

Grassy_Knollington

Reaction score
you know we deserved that , although I disagree with the late subs , there seemed to be a calm around our pens, any football minded scot can wake up tomorrow with a spring in there step sn a big cheezy grin

It was a good performance all round and so good to see they kept their head after the late equaliser. I’m now expecting semis in the Euros at least:LOL:.

It’ll just be great to see Scotland in a tournament again. Hopefully a few more games between now and then will really bring that team on and we won’t need to spend 180mins backs to the wall before heading home.

lefthandup

Reaction score
Was really surprised by the English reaction at work today... wishing us Scottish well and generally pleased we got there.

Apart from one guy (another Scot)...his response was...
I hate Scotland and Celtic...f##k them???....I was speechless and just had to walk away... unbelievable.

Wee Porters

Reaction score
Was really surprised by the English reaction at work today... wishing us Scottish well and generally pleased we got there.

Apart from one guy (another Scot)...his response was...
I hate Scotland and Celtic...f##k them???....I was speechless and just had to walk away... unbelievable.

Unbelievable :unsure: Where have you been hiding?

Rangers flag of choice is the union jack and Celtics is the Irish tricolour, plenty from both camps don't follow the Scotland team,
you'll know that though.;)

lefthandup

Reaction score

Rangers flag of choice is the union jack and Celtics is the Irish tricolour, plenty from both camps don't follow the Scotland team,
First time I've ever heard anything like that from someone standing a few yards away from me tbh....
I'm sure there are lots like that on both sides....

happy days

Reaction score

Who would the Rangers fans that dont follow Scotland support in international games ?

Cyclops

Sang-Froid
Reaction score
Some good games on today starting with Scotland at 1400hrs. I’ll be tuning in hoping they can keep this good run going and keep the nation on a high. And this time, I’m predicting a win. ? ??????? ?

lefthandup

Reaction score
Get McBurnie loaded in your cannon, he’s honking!!
Christie looked good again, hopefully there hangovers have gone for the Israel game
How did that guy make it as a professional footballer ?

Just goes to show how the English market operates... totally overrated.

I'd rather see someone like Tony Watt get a chance but he can't seem to screw the nut...a bit like Griffith's.

scoops

Reaction score
How did that guy make it as a professional footballer ?

Just goes to show how the English market operates... totally overrated.

I'd rather see someone like Tony Watt get a chance but he can't seem to screw the nut...a bit like Griffith's.

18 million quid ?

Hopefully griffiths gets his ass in gear, think Watts time has gone might prove wrong if gets regular games at Motherwell
A good striker n right back required

Wee Porters

Reaction score
Think Dykes is a good striker tbh...

Dykes gives us what he can, he's got a physical presence wins his headers, holds the ball up well and lays it off too,
a right decent target man. (y)

What does McBurnie bring to the table? Hell the man canny even get a pair of socks big enough to fit him.:D

Cyclops

Sang-Froid
Reaction score
Wembley football tickets

England v Scotland

June 2021

This may be of interest to one of you. A friend of an admin has two tickets in a corporate box for England v Scotland. He paid £300 each, but he didn't realise when he bought them that it was going to be the same day as his Covid 19 postponed wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.

It's at Stirling Registry Office, at 2.30pm. The bride's name is Moira, she's 5'4", about 8 stone, quite pretty, has her own income and is a really good cook.

C

cgaines10

I wonder if I'll still here the following comical sentence come next June;

"Aye, but we ken were shite"

?