A Hill Bothy.

keirstream

Reaction score
Braw day on the hills today. Moruisg and Sgurr Nan Ceannaichain. Now the bothy night. πŸ˜‰
DSC_0183.JPG

Loxie

Reaction score
All smiles at that stage. How many people were put off a trip to rural America by that film ? !
It's a pretty traumatic film! A friend of mine had never seen it so I dug out an old dvd for her and we sat down and watched it. She hasn't really forgiven me. I only have to mention a pretty mouth or a bit of squealing and I get a tirade of abuse!

mc andy

Reaction score
No pictures of your day Tom? Even wet ones to set the scene.

Our views last Saturday weren't exactly vista filled πŸ˜πŸ‘

Attachments

• IMG_20211023_142910.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20211023_142456.jpg
    IMG_20211023_142456.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 104

keirstream

Reaction score
No pictures of your day Tom? Even wet ones to set the scene.

Our views last Saturday weren't exactly vista filled πŸ˜πŸ‘
Not many on the top Andy, everything clagged in.
10m visibility at best so the old map and compass got big licks. (memo to self, download one of those O.S. Mapping App thingies)
Anyhow, in no particular order, some pics coming off the hill lookind towards LochCarron, Torridon and Kinlochewe. Fran who is in the pictures, is Chilean and Kinlochewe to her is forever Kin Lock Wee.:D:D
Also some random photos of the Aurora Borealis and the stars with no light pollution. Also one looking across Loch Torridon to Ben Alligan and Liatach.
The only pollutions were in the bothy.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Just about forgot---wee Breagha's 2nd Munro.:love:

Moruisg16.jpgMoruisg17.jpg

Attachments

• Moruisg2.jpg
    Moruisg2.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Moruisg2.jpg
    Moruisg2.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Moruisg4.jpg
    Moruisg4.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Moruisg5.jpg
    Moruisg5.jpg
    345.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Moruisg6.jpg
    Moruisg6.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 89
  • Moruisg7.jpg
    Moruisg7.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 84
  • Moruisg8.jpg
    Moruisg8.jpg
    413.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Moruisg9.jpg
    Moruisg9.jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Moruisg10.jpg
    Moruisg10.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Moruisg11.jpg
    Moruisg11.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Moruisg12.jpg
    Moruisg12.jpg
    341.6 KB · Views: 81
  • Moruisg13.jpg
    Moruisg13.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 84
  • Moruisg14.jpg
    Moruisg14.jpg
    352 KB · Views: 82
  • Moruisg15.jpg
    Moruisg15.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 82

mc andy

Reaction score
10m visibility at best so the old map and compass got big licks. (memo to self, download one of those O.S. Mapping App thingies)
Anyhow, in no particular order, some pics coming off the hill lookind towards LochCarron, Torridon and Kinlochewe. Fran who is in the pictures, is Chilean and Kinlochewe to her is forever Kin Lock Wee.:D:D
Also some random photos of the Aurora Borealis and the stars with no light pollution. Also one looking across Loch Torridon to Ben Alligan and Liatach.

View attachment 67738View attachment 67739
Amazing Tom! Those night sky's especially πŸ‘πŸ‘

picasso

Reaction score
Those random photos of the night sky are identical to the ones my mate took on Ben A'an on Saturday night .

Lamson v10

Reaction score

View attachment 67738View attachment 67739

Fantastic pics sir πŸ‘ and as Andy says especially the night sky one's πŸ‘Œ thank's for taking the time to post them πŸ‘

keirstream

Reaction score
Those random photos of the night sky are identical to the ones my mate took on Ben A'an on Saturday night .
Yes, some of them are by a club member who posted on our site but worth posting here for all to see. They are brilliant aren't they? The photos just of the borealis and the plough are ours. πŸ‘

Ypres

Reaction score
I used to book it regularly when I was meet secretary for the Cioch MC. That and the SMC hut in Torridon. Munros and large drams. Great days.

keirstream

Reaction score
I used to book it regularly when I was meet secretary for the Cioch MC. That and the SMC hut in Torridon. Munros and large drams. Great days.
Just a wonderful area, Glen Carron, Torridon and Kinlochewe. The best in Scotland by far.
The satisfaction after coming off the hill and the bothy nights live long in the memories.:cool:

Bradan_eire_alba

Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to share Keirstream. Life hasn't allowed me to get out and about lately so I appreciate the views. Thank you.