A few from the Dee

phil.b

Reaction score
I’ve not been out much this summer due to a couple of family emergency’s so it was good to get an invite to the Dee on Saturday , I managed to get 9 and lost a few as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slaneybs

Reaction score
I read this as "i got a 9lber" then looked again. Great day must be getting to the end of the season there i guess. thanks for posting.

keirstream

Reaction score
Surely you didn't count the baby one?:)
Good day, don't think you could have got 9 on the Tay this season.

phil.b

Reaction score
Great pics Phil, what did you get them on as ill be on the Dee 2021 with a bit of luck :)
It depends when your fishing John if it's spring the usual suspects would be gold bodied willie gunn/black a Dee monkey and Dee sheep.Summer time executioner,shadow shrimp ,ghillie, cascade,park shrimp silver stoat.Autumn juction shrimp,ghillie,park shrimp willie gunn and red allys .sunray shadow is also a great fly through the whole season fished at different depths and speed.tight lines

DrPatrickT

Reaction score
It depends when your fishing John if it's spring the usual suspects would be gold bodied willie gunn/black a Dee monkey and Dee sheep.Summer time executioner,shadow shrimp ,ghillie, cascade,park shrimp silver stoat.Autumn juction shrimp,ghillie,park shrimp willie gunn and red allys .sunray shadow is also a great fly through the whole season fished at different depths and speed.tight lines

just copied that and stuck it in one of my fly boxes to remind me!

Roag Fisher

Reaction score
When I saw your post this morning I thought that you had been up the Feugh wi the lamp and leister Phil.:eek:
Auld habits die hard.:D
He is out scouring the banks of his local spawning burns so himself and Pablo (bodyguard) do not starve. Live or not long dead melts for roasting, and the stinky ones into the salt barrel. In the hope he gets enough to keep them going until he can start chapping the fresh ones again.

G

GEK79

I’ve not been out much this summer due to a couple of family emergency’s so it was good to get an invite to the Dee on Saturday , I managed to get 9 and lost a few as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like you enjoyed the day fine fish.. 👍👍

phil.b

Reaction score
He is out scouring the banks of his local spawning burns so himself and Pablo (bodyguard) do not starve. Live or not long dead melts for roasting, and the stinky ones into the salt barrel. In the hope he gets enough to keep them going until he can start chapping the fresh ones again.
Fool ;)