A few fish I’ve caught through June, lost a good few more than I’ve landed , but that’s fishin [emoji41]

DrPatrickT

Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brilliant stuff Phil and they all look cracking fish. In the last picture, is that Hoggy in the background waiting for his turn to released into the water as he has a habit of doing? Or was he waiting for a deeper more slippery pool to test his dram legs 😀 tight lines dude.

phil.b

Reaction score
Brilliant stuff Phil and they all look cracking fish. In the last picture, is that Hoggy in the background waiting for his turn to released into the water as he has a habit of doing? Or was he waiting for a deeper more slippery pool to test his dram legs tight lines dude.
Haha no mate , Hoggy and I done very well , we saved ourself till the Saturday

DrPatrickT

Reaction score
Lol - good stuff. He’s the only man I know who has head and shoulders in his wading pocket. What’s your thoughts on fish numbers and what you are seeing? Spey seems good, Dee not so. Hopefully, they’ll allow us Sassenachs back across the border but not sure in time for August - so don’t catch everything there is just in case! All the best, Patrick

phil.b

Reaction score
Lol - good stuff. He’s the only man I know who has head and shoulders in his wading pocket. What’s your thoughts on fish numbers and what you are seeing? Spey seems good, Dee not so. Hopefully, they’ll allow us Sassenachs back across the border but not sure in time for August - so don’t catch everything there is just in case! All the best, Patrick
Aye a good few fish in the Spey , but more grilse coming in now and all small around 2/3lb , Tay is sporadic , wee pockets of fish coming in and Dee is poor just now , hopefully get a grilse run but not holding my breath , going to be hard going there.a good few fish in the Tweed not there till next week so hopefully this lift in water on most of the rivers will bring a few fish in and bring the older one on the take

Slaneysider

Reaction score
Is that a vosso reel you are using Pal great reels they are, i got one serviced last year from Guideline (foc), Peter Lunberg service manager is a top bloke , great gear that guideline stuff 👍