A Cpl Of Cascade Type Fly's

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Thought I'd better add something to the tying section as it's been a while πŸ™„
Nice to get back to the vice and try getting the eye back in material wise πŸ™‚ I've a bit of tying to do
so started off with something simple πŸ‘πŸ»

_20201230_223839.JPG

Silver wire tag
Silver holographic body
Silver wire rib
Black silver fox pelt wing
Yellow hackle
Orange hackle
Blue hackle
Junglecock with a wee pinch of fluro red hackle fibers

iainmortimer

Reaction score
That wee pinch of cold fibres makes such a big difference I setting the fly way above the usual cascade offerings. Beautiful ties in all respects.

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Good God those are really something.
Do you double your hackles? Now there’s a real skill in itself imo.

Thank's very much Andrew πŸ‘. On the flamethrower style I fold back both sides of the hackle, cascade types I I fold back one side

Lamson v10

Reaction score
That wee pinch of cold fibres makes such a big difference I setting the fly way above the usual cascade offerings. Beautiful ties in all respects.

Thank you very much Ian πŸ‘ wether the wee pinch of red makes a difference only the salmos know,
The pattern has taken a few fish so the lad asked for a few more to be added to a full box I'm tying for him πŸ‘

westie4566

Reaction score
Perfect as ever Arnold! (y)

Been tying a few the past couple of days and stripped the lot. Just couldn't get them the way I wanted.

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Perfect as ever Arnold! (y)

Been tying a few the past couple of days and stripped the lot. Just couldn't get them the way I wanted.

Thank's Andy much appreciated πŸ‘ I've had a few time's like that andy πŸ‘ out comes the Stanley blade πŸ˜‚