13ft 6 Zenith spare sections etc..

kenny007

Reaction score
Anyone needing spares for the above rod please PM me. I have the 3 top sections, butt section is ****ed:doh:

salmonless

Reaction score
Are sections no longer available from Hardy for this rod? I have one and hoped sections were still available, just in case....

Hoddom

Reaction score
Are sections no longer available from Hardy for this rod? I have one and hoped sections were still available, just in case....
Unfortunately not. Which for a £1k (give or take) rod only a few years old is a disgrace. Its why I started buying them up - to have spares.

offshore

Reaction score
I have noticed the Zenith 13'6 is still very well regarded. But it was first in production about a decade ago - I think.

Have other cheaper brands just copied the blank by now and selling them off under another name; or do the secondhand models still justify their price ?

Just wondered if rod manufacture and sales works like that ? I dont know how difficult it is, to just copy another successful blank.

Slaneysider

Reaction score
I paid 500 euros for a second hand one I vgc, wasn't mint but was a 8/10 the thing about is if you see one for sale buy it and don't worry about the price.
Its the best rod I have ever owned I'm lucky to have the privilege of owning one

Salmonfisher94

Reaction score
I paid 500 euros for a second hand one I vgc, wasn't mint but was a 8/10 the thing about is if you see one for sale buy it and don't worry about the price.
Its the best rod I have ever owned I'm lucky to have the privilege of owning one
I agree I have the money sitting for one

Hoddom

Reaction score
I too believe it is the best rod ever made.
Everyone is different, we all have different tastes, casting strokes etc. But. For me. Its the best.

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Fantastic rod the 13,6 👍 got rid of mine a few months ago and all my other hardy rod's
apart from the 10ft #5