11ft Bait/Spinning rod wanted

laird of aros

Reaction score
Just throwing this out there! Looking for a good 11ft rod for worming. For some reason this length seems to be like looking for rocking horse s**t!!!
Do greys do one???

Rrrr

Reaction score
Wychwood do the truebait in an 11ft which is designed for worming etc.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Howie

Reaction score
Just throwing this out there! Looking for a good 11ft rod for worming. For some reason this length seems to be like looking for rocking horse s**t!!!
Do greys do one???
Hi there Interestingly Greys used to make an 11ft rod called a sea spin 3piece casting up to c90 grams I think. I also think I still have one in
my armoury tucked away in a cupboards I’ll see if I have it. If it looks interesting we could do a deal.
regards
Howie

Sewinboy

Reaction score
Get yourself a barbel rod. I got a 12ft barbel rod that comes with 3 tips, 1.5lb, 1.75lb and 2lb test curve for something like £60 at a local coarse fishing tackle shop. They will be much cheaper than a rod designed and built for salmon.

laird of aros

Reaction score
Hi there Interestingly Greys used to make an 11ft rod called a sea spin 3piece casting up to c90 grams I think. I also think I still have one in
my armoury tucked away in a cupboards I’ll see if I have it. If it looks interesting we could do a deal.
regards
Howie
Hi Howie
That would be great.
Regards
LOA

Rrrr

Reaction score
Get yourself a barbel rod. I got a 12ft barbel rod that comes with 3 tips, 1.5lb, 1.75lb and 2lb test curve for something like £60 at a local coarse fishing tackle shop. They will be much cheaper than a rod designed and built for salmon.
I used to use a 12ft tricast heavy dutch feeder rod for worming. They were made for launching 4 and 5oz feeders on big european rivers but have a soft quiver tip. Also its got an 18 inch extension section which is handy for overgrown pools. Was given it by a cousin and it was perfect for the job although not made for it.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

The flying Scotsman

Reaction score
I got one of these as a spare/travel rod and am very impressed with the quality for the price.