Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Snowbee SFT seamless waders

Any Reviews ? Good offer from JN.
    Last edited by fishingharry; 08-12-2016 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Wrong Text.

I almost had a pair!!!!

Ordered them up. Quality and finish was excellent however the fit (on me) was poor so they had to go back. First impressions, out of the box, were good though.

Not a great help however I know

I hadn't heard of these so Googled them.

Interesting reading

On the first line it mentioned seamless waders

On the next it talked of virtually seamless technology

Then on the next sentence mentioned all seems double stitched and taped! so just the same as every other bloody pair a waders then

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mc andy View Post
    I hadn't heard of these so Googled them.

Interesting reading

On the first line it mentioned seamless waders

On the next it talked of virtually seamless technology

Then on the next sentence mentioned all seems double stitched and taped! so just the same as every other bloody pair a waders then
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
    I almost had a pair!!!!

Ordered them up. Quality and finish was excellent however the fit (on me) was poor so they had to go back. First impressions, out of the box, were good though.

Not a great help however I know
    Thank you for the reply.

I've got one of the wading jackets. Seems pretty good to me but I only bought it in October and have just used it 3 or 4 times. Once was a real nasty day of wild wind and rain and I was dry and snug, but pretty much any half decent jacket should do that brand new. I have a trade account with Snowbee and originally ordered the jacket from them on the back of a rave review in Trout Fisherman. Worryingly despite being their newest jacket and the TF review just coming out they had already discontinued it. Norris was discounting them heavily, retailing them below the trade price I was offered, so I bought one anyway. I couldn't discover why they discontinued them and have no idea if the same is the case for the waders.

Quote Originally Posted by Loxie View Post
    I've got one of the wading jackets. Seems pretty good to me but I only bought it in October and have just used it 3 or 4 times. Once was a real nasty day of wild wind and rain and I was dry and snug, but pretty much any half decent jacket should do that brand new. I have a trade account with Snowbee and originally ordered the jacket from them on the back of a rave review in Trout Fisherman. Worryingly despite being their newest jacket and the TF review just coming out they had already discontinued it. Norris was discounting them heavily, retailing them below the trade price I was offered, so I bought one anyway. I couldn't discover why they discontinued them and have no idea if the same is the case for the waders.
    Thanks Loxie! Think I give them a Go. Normaly Price is over 350 so they couldnt be too bad. And is there a Problem DiverDave will help.

Not Snowbee I know, but I got a pair of Reddington sonically sealed seam waders two years ago.Utterly brilliant idea and I'm pleased as a pleased thing who's very pleased indeed with them.No probs. at all.
    Pedro.

I just got a pair oh the snowbees and they look great mind you am used tae Viking PVC.

Any way a hope this will help i took medium standard fit am a short ass at 5,5 and 11 steen we a size 7 beet size.

Now am pleased tae say this things fit a treat if you suffer fae short legs this could be the waders for you and the foot is a perfect size 7 i could get away we once size bigger boots.

If you are daft enough to wear leeky breathables in early spring you may need the bigger body for a thick fleece or wear yer jacket inside the waders.

Excellent waders - I really rate them.

d2

DiverDave, hope you don't like them just because you think you will get them all in to repair?!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast