Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  86
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alex Salmond

Quote Originally Posted by JACK POWER View Post
    At least he faced a court unlike Prince Andrew
    I heard yesterday that Prince Charles was self isolating at Balmoral with Camilla whilst Prince Andrew was self isolating at home with a 16 year old called Sharon. Who is the more responsible?
    Jack, you and I both agreed some time ago that regardless of the outcome of the trial (notwithstanding that we are probably both astonished at the verdict) that the S.N.P. were going to encounter a massive split in factions and a possible collapse.
    Salmond made it clear on the court steps exactly who he was gunning for and so that very process has begun in front of our eyes. McCaskill and Neill both have scores to settle with Sturgeon and Cherry has her own agenda. They all have massive, self centred egos, it is not going to be pretty.
    The fallout will be massive.
    Respect My Authorita!!

Salmond going to write another book on how he has been treated. Wonder if the moneys will go through his other book company. It is a great way to save tax. Legal but is it right.
    Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by goosander View Post
    Salmond going to write another book on how he has been treated. Wonder if the moneys will go through his other book company. It is a great way to save tax. Legal but is it right.
    Bob.
    Salmond is a master of maximising his income stream.
    As First Minister he continued to take his M.P., M.S.P. and his First Ministers salary until his tenure ran out on the Westminster free cash. That, despite various assurances that he would give it up.
    Then he crowdfunded £100,000 (that we know about) legal expenses to fund his legal challenge against Wee Nicola's governmental incompetence. I wonder if he repaid any of that when he received £512,000 compesation as a result of the botched investigation, all taxpayers money I might add.
    Now he is in line for another huge wedge, when will it ever end with this guy?
    No shame, no morals, no values except for his massive, self centred beliefs and ego.
    But------and don't forget this, he is a sharp, well educated and streetwise operator. He will wreak his vengeance and anyone in his way, including Wee Nicola and John Swinney, can expect to be left in shreds in his wake. The day of final reckoning is beckoning.
    As a wee postscript, lets not forget Mike Russell, Bravebelly will be throwing darts at his photo as we speak.
    Could'nt happen to a more deserving case. Loathsome individual.
    Last edited by keirstream; 27-03-2020 at 12:59 PM.
    Respect My Authorita!!

So in effect none of these characters give a dam about Scotland its ‘what’s in it for me’
    Sounds like classic nationalism to me. I hope they do tear themselves apart the selfish egotistical ba*s*ar*s that they are but don’t damage Scotland in the process.

Not sure who's side i would be on when the sh1t hits the fan,maybe a nil nil draw and they all get relegated might be best.

Quote Originally Posted by keirstream View Post
    But------and don't forget this, he is a sharp, well educated and streetwise operator. He will wreak his vengeance and anyone in his way, including Wee Nicola and John Swinney, can expect to be left in shreds in his wake. The day of final reckoning is beckoning.
    Goodbye Nicola and John.....up to their necks in this. Ewing,Cunningham and a few others likewise.

This morning's offering from the press backs up what Keirstream had to say:
    Kenny MacAskill calls for SNP chiefs to face ‘a reckoning’ after Alex Salmond’s not guilty verdict – The Scottish Sun

"Mr MacAskill added: “A few others now face question marks over why they are in the positions they hold, as it certainly hasn’t been on ability.”" Well, he's certainly right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Feugh View Post
    This morning's offering from the press backs up what Keirstream had to say:
    Kenny MacAskill calls for SNP chiefs to face ‘a reckoning’ after Alex Salmond’s not guilty verdict – The Scottish Sun

"Mr MacAskill added: “A few others now face question marks over why they are in the positions they hold, as it certainly hasn’t been on ability.”" Well, he's certainly right there.
    Thanks for the link Feugh. I tell you this, there is going to be carnage.
    I particularly liked Christine Jardine's statement;
    “Senior SNP figures seem to care more about internal bickering than the public good.
    “The idea that the coronavirus crisis should be used as cover for settling scores is distasteful.”
    Does she think any of those 2 opposing cabals within the S.N.P. will take the slightest notice of her? If she does, then she is extremely naive.
    The egos are massive in both camps.
    Make no mistake, when this clash of the Titans actually kicks off for real, there won't be many left standing.
    I know who I would put my money on.
    Respect My Authorita!!

Even his lawyer thinks he is a sex pest! 😂😂
    Alex Salmond's lawyer accused of calling him a sex pest - BBC News

Quote Originally Posted by Chicharito View Post
    Even his lawyer thinks he is a sex pest! 😂😂
    Alex Salmond's lawyer accused of calling him a sex pest - BBC News
    One trusts that he will enjoy his impending early retirement...
    Elibank

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast