Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Default Veals mail order . Excellent service !!

Excellent service from Veals mail order in Bristol.
    Ordered a new spinning reel and spare spool at a good price yesterday at 3:15pm . A Penn battle 2 2500 spinning reel.
    Arrived by Royal mail at lunchtime today . Cracking service !!
    Pity they dont do game fishing tackle but for sea fishing and spinning gear, wellies etc... They are excellent. Cracking reel as well by the way.

I don't suppose they sell salmon by any chance? There are s few rivers around here that seem quite empty
    It's all very well using WW2 analogies when referring to Brexit - 'spirit of the blitz' and all that. Imagine the curious atmosphere though if you were sitting in your air raid shelter looking around and realising that half of the people around you had voted to get bombed

Quote Originally Posted by Chicharito View Post
    Excellent service from Veals mail order in Bristol.
    Ordered a new spinning reel and spare spool at a good price yesterday at 3:15pm . A Penn battle 2 2500 spinning reel.
    Arrived by Royal mail at lunchtime today . Cracking service !!
    Pity they dont do game fishing tackle but for sea fishing and spinning gear, wellies etc... They are excellent. Cracking reel as well by the way.
    They used to.
    Bought a trout set up for a mate years ago. Used to go in from time to time when i lived in brizzle.
    I think I've got this work life balance thingy right.

That is to say I spend more time in work thinking about fishing than I spend fishing and thinking about work!

Quote Originally Posted by salarchaser View Post
    They used to.
    Bought a trout set up for a mate years ago. Used to go in from time to time when i lived in brizzle.
    I think that might be Veals Fishing Tackle shop.
    Veals Mail Order is a different company altogether. Confusing though !