Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  64
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Anthony Joshua

Quote Originally Posted by cgaines10 View Post
    You'll be able to stream it easy enough.
    Any particular sites?

Didnt work for me unfortunately, Thanks anyway.

Radio 5 live it is after all.
    Last edited by Chicharito; 07-12-2019 at 10:23 PM.

Fair play to AJ, hes not lost a round but poor fight to watch.

Joshua did what he had to do to win. It was a boxing masterclass from a heavyweight boxer. He was smart about it - Ruiz is probably the one boxer Joshua doesn't have the power to knock out and he's really dangerous when he gets in close so when he did land his big rights he just backed off and kept boxing and moving.
    I bet neither Fury nor Wilder are queuing up to fight Ruiz. It's a shame, he has a helluva chin, fast hands and power. He could make the heavyweight division more interesting but after what happened in the first fight with Joshua, nobody will want to take him on.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye View Post
    Joshua did what he had to do to win. It was a boxing masterclass from a heavyweight boxer. He was smart about it - Ruiz is probably the one boxer Joshua doesn't have the power to knock out and he's really dangerous when he gets in close so when he did land his big rights he just backed off and kept boxing and moving.
    I bet neither Fury nor Wilder are queuing up to fight Ruiz. It's a shame, he has a helluva chin, fast hands and power. He could make the heavyweight division more interesting but after what happened in the first fight with Joshua, nobody will want to take him on.
    Absolutely mate! Cracking fight from Joshua, he totally bossed it.

Wilder & Fury both want to stay away from Joshua & Ruiz. Hopefully Joshua will fight the winner of fury v Wilder though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He might have used tactics to win but it was a boring fight to watch last night. You could see the frustration in Ruiz in the last 10s when he was beckoning Joshua to come and fight.

Totally agree with this Deontay Wilder suggests he will NEVER fight Anthony Joshua and slams Brit despite revenge victory over Andy Ruiz Jr

the only thing to take from that fight is Ruiz does not have a champions mindset he should of been coming into that fight off a 12 week camp under or around 17 stone, he was a total let down. Joshua beat a poor Ruiz.

Haven't seen any of the fight yet, sounds as though it wasn't a great watch. Can't blame AJ for playing it safe, another loss to Ruiz and his career would have been iin tatters.

absolutely disgusted. the fight was lost on the scales before the first bell.

It was obvious the only change AJ could make and Ruiz didn't even have the gumption to prepare well for it.

As an aside, Fair play to Joshua. It was nice to see AJ actually look and move like a boxer.

Just a pity we were denied someone being fit and mobile enough to cut the ring off and make him fight. It could have been one for the ages!
    Ye Cannae help bein' a wee bit grumpy, No if ye was jist born crabbit

Quote Originally Posted by cgaines10 View Post
    Absolutely mate! Cracking fight from Joshua, he totally bossed it.

Wilder & Fury both want to stay away from Joshua & Ruiz. Hopefully Joshua will fight the winner of fury v Wilder though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I were Tyson I'd sing to fight both tomorrow. He out boxes both easily.
    Ye Cannae help bein' a wee bit grumpy, No if ye was jist born crabbit

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast