Thanks Thanks:  412
Likes Likes:  5,983
Page 582 of 728 FirstFirst ... 82482532572580581582583584592632682 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 7275

Thread: Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by T7 View Post
    The EU have said there is no negotiating going on, no new proposals from the UK and furthermore they are going back on certain assurances that the May government gave them actually making the whole thing harder. The EU wonít risk exposing the Irish border. Do you really think there is a deal to be had? Itís a mini playing a game of chicken with a lorry.
    Is this the same EU which has been negotiating with Frost?
    Is this the same Barnier who said negotiations aren't going well and he can't agree to any deal which gives a competitive advantage to the UK over European capitals like Paris?
    Is this the same EU who are not moving an inch in negotiations?

Quote Originally Posted by Perrypokemon View Post
    Oh blimey here we go again. It is nothing quite so sophisticated as being challenged, poorly but never mind that right now. I don't read the stuff you post or engage with you except now of course since you quote 3 or 4 of my posts today, because I realised some time ago when I used to read your stuff that you are fairly dull and completely uninteresting. The kind of feller who at a party leaves at 9.00pm and nobody really misses. Sorry to put it in such basic terms but on the 3 occasions I have attempted to broach the matter with a greater degree of diplomacy you just don't seem to get it. There are members of this Forum who may find your stuff entertaining although frankly I would struggle to point you in the direction of any. Sadly I will never be one of them. Perhaps your time might be more fruitfully rewarded seeking their company as I will highlight once again I have absolutely no interest in what you post on here. Might be best you run along now there really is nothing to see.
    :-) that post says far more about you than it does about me.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye View Post
    Is this the same EU which has been negotiating with Frost?
    Is this the same Barnier who said negotiations aren't going well and he can't agree to any deal which gives a competitive advantage to the UK over European capitals like Paris?
    Is this the same EU who are not moving an inch in negotiations?
    As I said, a mini and a lorry

Never cease to be amazed at the lunacy of committed
    Remoaners. We voted to leave, how is it that people think it's sensible to disagree with and campaign against democratic vote? Including our MPs.
    What if Scotland had voted to leave the UK and Parliament had been obstructing it for 3 years?
    Grow up, accept the result of a vote, and get on with your lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Isisalar View Post
    What if Scotland had voted to leave the UK and Parliament had been obstructing it for 3 years?

Scotland voted not to leave the EU.

Next question ?
    Remember Thomas Muir of Huntershill

Quote Originally Posted by T7 View Post
    As I said, a mini and a lorry
    So they are negotiating then?

Quote Originally Posted by ibm59 View Post

Next question ?
    But I thought they wanted independence.

Quote Originally Posted by tenet View Post
    But I thought they wanted independence.
    That's the irony often pointed out up here in Brigadoon.
    Nicola thinks of nothing else other than gaining independence from the United Kingdom but ceding sovereignty immediately to the European Union.
    God help us from the S.N.P. and their one trick pony politics.
    As far as P.P. is concerned, there were posts on here asking what region of England he resides in. From what I can see of his increasingly deluded posts, the correct question should be what planet he comes from.
    Respect My Authorita!!

Quote Originally Posted by keirstream View Post
    That's the irony often pointed out up here in Brigadoon.
    Nicola thinks of nothing else other than gaining independence from the United Kingdom but ceding sovereignty immediately to the European Union.
    God help us from the S.N.P. and their one trick pony politics.
    As far as P.P. is concerned, there were posts on here asking what region of England he resides in. From what I can see of his increasingly deluded posts, the correct question should be what planet he comes from.

What's the matter Tom? Safronfoer not here for you to bully so you thought you might have a little poke at me. You will find me far less polite than she is when you are snarling like some rabid mongrel.
    It's all very well using WW2 analogies when referring to Brexit - 'spirit of the blitz' and all that. Imagine the curious atmosphere though if you were sitting in your air raid shelter looking around and realising that half of the people around you had voted to get bombed

Quote Originally Posted by ibm59 View Post

Next question ?
    Exactly, how would Scotland feel if Westminster refused to impliment a leave vote in Scotland.?