Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  378
Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by happy days View Post
    No one has referred to "gobby women on the internet", where has that come from ?
    No one has said its you or people like you that are derailing brexit, you dont have the power.
    But you do support it being dissected, diluted and implemented by a group who are in the majority remainers, people who dont want brexit to happen in any shape or form, so by that criteria you dont accept the result of the vote.
    I donít accept the result of the vote and 51% to 49% is not a landslide in anyoneís book. Iíll take great delight in any and all efforts to subvert and derail Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by John Keane View Post
    I donít accept the result of the vote and 51% to 49% is not a landslide in anyoneís book. Iíll take great delight in any and all efforts to subvert and derail Brexit.
    Would you take delight if we'd voted remain and Boris and his mates decided they would renogotiate our membership of the EU to take us into a soft Brexit regardless of the vote to remain?

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye View Post
    Would you take delight if we'd voted remain and Boris and his mates decided they would renogotiate our membership of the EU to take us into a soft Brexit regardless of the vote to remain?
    I just love hypothetical questions, donít you?

This country has ripped agreements up down the centuries when it has suited them, so nothing is impossible.
    So to get the hard Brexit you want you'd advocate tearing up the GFA ?

So what, do you want a badge ?

So what, do you want a badge ?
    Nope, merely expressing an opinion, as you frequently seem to do.

Quote Originally Posted by carrowmore View Post
    So to get the hard Brexit you want you'd advocate tearing up the GFA ?
    I didn't say that, I was just making the point of your claim of zero chance that this government will tear anything up to suit its agenda. I see your quoting another "expert".

Speculative assumptive cr@P, more chance of predicting rain.

Default Brexit

Clearly you don't believe in the result because you did not get the result you wanted. Should we have the best of three vote?.

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast