Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  181
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Defo worth a bet, Belgium, got some brill players, if they gel it could be theirs. Then the Germans, got be favorite, with the tournament not in Latin America. ( Brazil are good, but in Russia ? )
    Then the English, me thinks a second round return.
    I think on the England front, with Venga gone from the Gunners, England would do not bad grab him, and think about next World Cup, with a team of youth gelled by Venga.

Not long now

Should have rolled back 35 years and started the Russia 2018 Panini sticker book a month back........

got got got need got got BADGE

DCH

Default Russia

So there we have it,,,, Russia 5 Saudi Arabia 0

The first game of the 2018 World Cup and i cant make up my mind if the Saudis were simply Pi$$ poor or the Russians are decent enough

Whichever way you look at it the Russian team are going to take some confidence from that result ...

CORONA

Saudis poor after a comfortable start and some neat quick passing. Russia will take confidence but scoreline flattered and will get found out against a better team.

Has the off field fighting started yet or is that next Monday ?

DCH

Quote Originally Posted by DonCurlyHorny View Post
    Saudis poor after a comfortable start and some neat quick passing. Russia will take confidence but scoreline flattered and will get found out against a better team.

Has the off field fighting started yet or is that next Monday ?

DCH
    Aye, just wait for the tommys and there 3 lions and 2 gallons of beer per person, a dodgy ref and the conspiracy theory's and riots will be in full swing 😂
    Having said that i wouldnt want to be on the wrong end of a russian with a grudge

Quote Originally Posted by riffled hitch View Post
    Aye, just wait for the tommys and there 3 lions and 2 gallons of beer per person, a dodgy ref and the conspiracy theory's and riots will be in full swing 😂
    Having said that i wouldnt want to be on the wrong end of a russian with a grudge
    Don't worry...sure there will be plenty of Russian cops on hand to protect the English fans

Big well drilled units that Russians, i fear whats around the corner for the English fans.

DCH

Frankie Boyles program was interesting. Seems a Cossack militia are policing several towns including where england are. Did seem to be a suggestion that trouble was not going to be happening as the Russian gov has been clear what will happen to people
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn’t be there, eighty are are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." Heraclitus

They may have “invented the beautiful game” but...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by John Keane; 14-06-2018 at 08:25 PM.

That`s amazing banter there John Keane, on the eve of Englands world cup matches against the worlds best .....and all you can think about is the Scots

Enjoy your 3 matches, and your sore faces

DCH

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast