Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  233
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

I see the chemical used in that attack was Novichok, i always prefered Polonium.

We used to get that at primary school for dinner, polonium in batter and beans and chips...it was lovely.

DCH

Quote Originally Posted by Klink Eastwood View Post
    I see the chemical used in that attack was Novichok, i always prefered Polonium.

We used to get that at primary school for dinner, polonium in batter and beans and chips...it was lovely.

DCH
    Ha!, We used to have Novichok for pudding with a blob of jam in the middle. It was known by its former name, Tapioca. Yuk!

Oh goodie, this is turning into a Monty Python sketch !

We used to have Polonium with a layer of Novichoc on top, it never did us any harm ! We were glad of it !

Quote Originally Posted by Loxie View Post
    My reading is there will be enough credible deniability found to stop the UK getting enough world opinion, and more importantly NATO, onside to take serious retaliatory measures but enough clear circumstantial evidence to boost Putin's domestic credibility as a hard man in time for his next crowning, I mean reelection. I suspect the actual agent will be old enough to predate the collapse of the Soviet Union and this will constitute enough plausible deniability. There will be some sabre rattling and some new sanctions but no one wants any sort of fight over this: not the EU, not the US and not us. The matter is complicated by the vast wealth deployed by the emigre Russian oligarchs, which was largely stolen by them from the Russian people, in London. It is further muddied by a be large donations to the Tory Party originating from them. The Russian State and Putin were found by a British court to have carried out an act of nuclear terrorism in London but no real retaliatory action was taken. There is little to suggest it will be much different this time.

Having said all that the world seems to have gone mad enough for anything to happen. In a salmon fishing context I'd bet there are a few worried Western operators in the Kola!
    Jolly glad I've already got my visa for my trip this year!!

I know it's a serious issue, but why are the forensic teams wearing Chicken suits. Easter is not due for nearly 3 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by JACK POWER View Post
    Boycotting the world cup in Russia, which starts just 12 weeks from tomorrow would give Britain a chance to take a principled and justified stand. Show some example and courage!!
    Nice cast Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzyian View Post
    and get out of it without the ritual humiliation
    We'll save that for the OTHER world cup in 2019 .....

Quote Originally Posted by Chicharito View Post
    I know it's a serious issue, but why are the forensic teams wearing Chicken suits. Easter is not due for nearly 3 weeks!
    They heard it was Novi Chick and dressed acordingly .....

Quote Originally Posted by Occasional salmon fisher View Post
    They heard it was Novi Chick and dressed acordingly .....
    facebook-like.jpg

Serious Fowl Play

DCH

Back to topic.

Missy May has given Russia (LMFAO) till midnight tonight or else

Excuse me hen, but or else what? What are you going to do then when the clock strikes 12? Turn into a pumpkin?

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast