Thanks Thanks:  16
Likes Likes:  19
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New series of Turus a' bradhain

Pinched from a page on facebook:

The new series of "Turas a' bhradain" (The Salmon's Journey) is scheduled for broadcast on Wednesday 10th January 2018 at 8.30pm on BBC Alba (Sky 142 Freeview 7). In the first of 6 programmes we are visiting "The Wild Hebrides" - "Na h-Eileanan Fiadhaich. Please share with all friends - with or without rods.....happy viewing

guest2938 Guest

Magic...thanks for the heads up

SKY +`ed and series linked

DCH

Quote Originally Posted by carbisdale caster View Post
    Pinched from a page on facebook:

The new series of "Turas a' bhradain" (The Salmon's Journey) is scheduled for broadcast on Wednesday 10th January 2018 at 8.30pm on BBC Alba (Sky 142 Freeview 7). In the first of 6 programmes we are visiting "The Wild Hebrides" - "Na h-Eileanan Fiadhaich. Please share with all friends - with or without rods.....happy viewing
    must look out my babel fish

I really enjoy the filming of these - all pleasantly down to Earth

It was a bit preachy sometimes but I like it. 'Brathan' was one of the first things my eldest said.

I hope Neen gets a fish on camera in the new series

I love the one where her guide / adviser, loses a springer on the N Esk. Paul Young always always seemed to have a pleasant, cheery 'c'est la vie' type approach to losing fish, but the man Whiteford looks like he's fit to smash his f&%^% rod over the f^&$&ing fishes f^%&*% heed, love it!

guest2938 Guest

donnieW was a prolific poster when i first started looking in on SFF, and from what i gather an excellent angler

Turus is up there with the best of salmon fishing programmes ever made, i really enjoy them

DCH

Looking forward to the new series I've got the other one's stored and have watched them countless times

Quote Originally Posted by Lamson v10 View Post
    Looking forward to the new series I've got the other one's stored and have watched them countless times
    Likewise, on the HDD recorder, early early mornings with the daughter made a bit easier by watching Ross Macdonald hauling them out of the private stretch on the Thurso. I like the Wester Ross or the Sutherland 'summer' ones best. Missing a few of Series 3 though.

Thanks for the info.

Cheers for the heads up Paul!!
    ..........so many flies, so little time!

got it on record on the planner .
    Good man cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast