Thanks Thanks:  119
Likes Likes:  2,436
Page 1 of 149 1231151101 ... LastLast
    guest2938 Guest

Default The Close Season What You Doing Today Thread?

Just finishing my black pudding square sausage and egg bap..... donning my outdoor garb then off for a 7 mile walk with the squeeze. Back, start up the mk1 golf gti for a bit, then settle down to watch Aberdeen FC smash 4 past Killie, then hopefully Motherwell turn over Celtic

Cold but beautiful Novemberís day here

DCH

Planting the last 150 crocuses, lifting my daliahs, and walking the dogs down the Northie. Maybe ask
    The the grand prix later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Klink Eastwood View Post
    Just finishing my black pudding square sausage and egg bap..... donning my outdoor garb then off for a 7 mile walk with the squeeze. Back, start up the mk1 golf gti for a bit, then settle down to watch Aberdeen FC smash 4 past Killie, then hopefully Motherwell turn over Celtic

Cold but beautiful Novemberís day here

DCH
    You Really do live in a fantasy world...................

Aberdeen score 4 goals! Ha ha ha.

Take a drive around my location local waterway and assess the damage this morning after loads of rain and gales.
    Watch grand prix. Then tie up a. Dozen flies or so. Pop to the local for a carvery and a pint and a nip.
    Might even consider some sexy time also.
    But not when thee. G.P is on

A few more hours at the decorating, then a walk up the Don with the dogs and a couple of pints with a mate at tea time.
    ..........so many flies, so little time!

Waiting for my wife to get ready so we can go out for whats left of the day, then listen to her winge in the car about how cold it is and winge when she gets out of the car about how cold it is. Then i will be acting as referee between my 2 and 3 year old boys who dont really like eachother much and insist on fighting most days. Then home and take the dog for a walk for some peace then retire upstairs so i dont have to watch that celebrity in the jungle **** or people singing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Going for a walk along the river to see if I can spot any spawning activity,then going to spark open a few beer and watch Celtic thump motherwell,HAIL HAIL 🍀 🏆
    The early bird gets first run down the pool.

Buying stuff I don't really need !

Watching the final Grand Prix, then wander down to the local watering hole.

Just back from work at teesside, I'll have quick cup a coffee then take the dog a walk down the Clyde side, back hame and get the chook in the oven and chill for a bit wae a wee beer then get the gear ready and back teesside in the morning

Page 1 of 149 1231151101 ... LastLast