Thanks Thanks:  151
Likes Likes:  2,924
Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175
Results 1,741 to 1,748 of 1748

Quote Originally Posted by Rennie View Post
    I'm currently wearing the worlds most comfiest work boots. No1 son's pal manages the Sketchers factory shop at Cas Vegas and he got me some Sketchers work boots.Like flaming' slippers on my feet, cant tell they're steelies in any way or form.Best boots I've ever had/worn out of many a pair!.
    Pedro.
    Will have to try some of them. I've been through 3 pairs of boots this last 12 months, all seem fine for a few weeks but once the foam insoles have compressed they get uncomfortable.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by budge View Post
    Will have to try some of them. I've been through 3 pairs of boots this last 12 months, all seem fine for a few weeks but once the foam insoles have compressed they get uncomfortable.

Ive got a bad habbit of wearing trainers or walking boots at work for this reason, once they are too far gone for home ill wear them at work for comfort in summer. Not the safest of ideas but when im either kneeling or lying on the floor most of the day the chances of something falling on my foot is minimal.
    If nike made an air max safety shoe my life would be complete The Close Season What You Doing Today Thread?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rrrr; 15-01-2020 at 10:14 AM.

Sitting in my john norris mega /super/never to be repeated/ect sale sheepskin slippers,i have booked a few days for me and the lad on Wester Elchies mid march .
    Now do i need some more silk cuts??
    please note I have managed to keep the foot wear trend going
    Andy Wren (doctor to US friends)

I bought these boots for shooting quite a few years ago from my local agricultural/hardware supplier.

Grisport Boulder - S3-HRO-CI-WR-SRC Safety Boot

They are chainsaw safety boots and are longer in length than normal work boots so better ankle support. They have a fur lining with both laces and side zip.

They are nice a light and I have worn them all day, everyday in the past with no issues.

The first pair lasted 4 years, they would have lasted much longer but I didn't once clean or treat them. I bought a second pair after that for working in, delivering/carrying 50kg bags of coal, and they were great too.
    One of the best skills that an angler can ever develop is knowing the difference between passing the time and wasting it!

Continuing with the footwear theme , had the motorbike boots on today The Close Season What You Doing Today Thread? first ride of the year, up to Devils Bridge. A lot colder than it looked when I was sat sipping coffee int kitchen The Close Season What You Doing Today Thread? Nice to blow the cobwebs away.

Quote Originally Posted by ACW View Post
    Sitting in my john norris mega /super/never to be repeated/ect sale sheepskin slippers,i have booked a few days for me and the lad on Wester Elchies mid march .
    Now do i need some more silk cuts??
    please note I have managed to keep the foot wear trend going
    Silk Cut used to love em in my younger days a lovely smoke with a pint of lager and lime.....OK i'll get my coat!
    Cheers
    Aled
    Rhywle lawr yr afon/Somewhere down the river........

Mmmm, if Salmon fishing go's the way I feel its going to go, think I'll be looking for something Red and Italian again!, if I can stretch over the tank and get me knee's up to elbow level again!.
    Pedro.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennie View Post
    Mmmm, if Salmon fishing go's the way I feel its going to go, think I'll be looking for something Red and Italian again!, if I can stretch over the tank and get me knee's up to elbow level again!.
    Pedro.
    Better on something upright with lots of suspension travel with the state of our roads nowadays The Close Season What You Doing Today Thread?