Thanks Thanks:  153
Likes Likes:  3,004
Page 174 of 178 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1776

Sorry guys I had crocs for the reasons above (going outside to get logs empty bin etc) however the absorbed a lot of water and left the utility room very wet....so I bought a pair of sliders from Matalan for 5 they are far better and don't look out of place at the swimming pool!!!
    Cheers
    Aled
    Rhywle lawr yr afon/Somewhere down the river........

Maybe we need a new "what dodgy footwear are you wearing today" thread The Close Season What You Doing Today Thread?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Aled View Post
    ....so I bought a pair of sliders from Matalan for 5 they are far better and don't look out of place at the swimming pool!!!
    Cheers
    Aled
    Got the added bonus of some nice fur for the dubbing, I see why you went that way Aled :

Attachment 41756
    Last edited by Tyke777; 14-01-2020 at 05:51 PM.
    If You want to test the depth of water...... dont use both feet!!Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by budge View Post
    Maybe we need a new "what dodgy footwear are you wearing today" thread The Close Season What You Doing Today Thread?

Ill play that game, just got some new work boots last week that have zips down the side aswel as laces so you can just unzip them to get them off. They look absoloutley terrible but i dont care at all The Close Season What You Doing Today Thread?
    Edit.... there they are in all their glory, mainly got them for the toe cover things as i put holes in the toes when crawling on the workshoo floor fixing stuff but not having to tie laces is marvelous The Close Season What You Doing Today Thread?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rrrr; 14-01-2020 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rrrr View Post
    Ill play that game, just got some new work boots last week that have zips down the side aswel as laces so you can just unzip them to get them off. They look absoloutley terrible but i dont care at all The Close Season What You Doing Today Thread?

Ha ha ha I've seen them, form over function gone mad The Close Season What You Doing Today Thread? they did appeal to the lazy get in me but I've got fat ankles so they won't go on The Close Season What You Doing Today Thread? I did try rigger boots once, dead comfy when new but like wellies after a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by budge View Post
    Ha ha ha I've seen them, form over function gone mad The Close Season What You Doing Today Thread? they did appeal to the lazy get in me but I've got fat ankles so they won't go on The Close Season What You Doing Today Thread? I did try rigger boots once, dead comfy when new but like wellies after a few weeks.

I wreck the toes on rigger boots within a month or 2 from the concrete floor. Used to swear by timberland pro workboots in my old job but they dont last long enough to justify the price in this job.

Quote Originally Posted by Rrrr View Post
    Edit.... there they are in all their glory, mainly got them for the toe cover things as i put holes in the toes when crawling on the workshoo floor fixing stuff but not having to tie laces is marvelous The Close Season What You Doing Today Thread?

A mate at work had a pair of them he was boasting in the tea room about the no laces and how comfortable they were they didn't even last the week before the sole had split right across, think I'll stick to my dewalts 👍🏻

Attachment 41766

Quote Originally Posted by Lamson v10 View Post
    A mate at work had a pair of them he was boasting in the tea room about the no laces and how comfortable they were they didn't even last the week before the sole had split right across, think I'll stick to my dewalts The Close Season What You Doing Today Thread?

Attachment 41766
    I had the dewalts before these and they were good boots but kicked a stubborn van wheel before xmas and the toe cap shifted back and was driving me mad all day.. These new ones are paper thin so wont last at all. Been recomended uvex boots by a friend and they last him ages.

I'm currently wearing the worlds most comfiest work boots. No1 son's pal manages the Sketchers factory shop at Cas Vegas and he got me some Sketchers work boots.Like flaming' slippers on my feet, cant tell they're steelies in any way or form.Best boots I've ever had/worn out of many a pair!.
    Pedro.

Talking of boots been pricing field sport boots recently apparently better on the older ankles than wellies....
    Cheers
    Aled
    Rhywle lawr yr afon/Somewhere down the river........