Thanks Thanks:  154
Likes Likes:  3,093
Page 169 of 181 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1803

Andy I am so very sorry for you and your family. It is cold comfort but at least his suffering is now over. I am sure you fully appreciate that time is a great healer and while the raw pain I suspect you are feeling right now will never completely pass it will at least dull. All we really have is the legacy of their strong influence on our character as they form part of what we are and the very happy memories that I am sure you cherish as all of us do about our parents. I have absolutely no doubt that you will have done him really proud in how you have arranged things for him. May you and your family find strength at this dreadfully sad time. Take good care of yourself and of them. I am sure all of the Forum who have ever had the pleasure of contact with you are thinking of you. I certainly am.

All the very best to you and yours,

Geoff
    It's all very well using WW2 analogies when referring to Brexit - 'spirit of the blitz' and all that. Imagine the curious atmosphere though if you were sitting in your air raid shelter looking around and realising that half of the people around you had voted to get bombed

Thinking about you at this difficult time....you can hopefully get on with celebrating your dads life in the knowledge that he is no longer suffering.

So sorry for your loss.

As I said in my pm to you, I am so sorry for your loss.
    You have my sympathy at this sad time.

Sorry to hear that, keep ahad.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Take care and be Proud, remember your Father with a Smile, all the good times and maybe even the odd bad time.

I lost my Father 15 years ago now, still think of him every single day.

Like you I shared the great experiences with him, gun, dogs, fishing, beer, whisky and all in between.
    Thinking of you,

I'll raise a glass tonight to your Father, my Father and all the rest of the guys that make life what it is - take care and never forget to smile.
    Malcolm
    If You want to test the depth of water...... dont use both feet!!Hidden Content

Greatest sympathies in your darkest of times.
    Pedro.

Sorry to hear of your loss westie, and offering you and your family my heartfelt condolences. Can I say that your post on the matter was very well worded and a credit to you and your Father under these difficult circumstances.
    Aled
    Rhywle lawr yr afon/Somewhere down the river........

So sorry for your loss.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Sorry for your loss Andy, if been thru the same with my old man so understand the pain and suffering you and your family are going through.

Deepest sympathies, he will be looking down on you proud as punch.

All the best
    "If I can shoot rabbits then I can shoot fascists"

MSP 1999- "If you tolerate this then your children will be next"