Thanks Thanks:  153
Likes Likes:  3,004
Page 139 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1776

Just make sure you're sat down before getting insurance quotes The Close Season What You Doing Today Thread? use the price comparison sites to shop around and read all the small print fully before you buy.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Well done , Arnold 👍

And buy an old(ish ) car , coz you’re going to wreck it. 😉
    Old may help with insurance costs. 😁
    Remember Thomas Muir of Huntershill

Well done 🚗

Quote Originally Posted by Lamson v10 View Post
    Thank's very much Andy you'll definitely be seeing us next season for sure
    I'll certainly look forward to that Arnold!
    ..........so many flies, so little time!

Quote Originally Posted by budge View Post
    Just make sure you're sat down before getting insurance quotes The Close Season What You Doing Today Thread? use the price comparison sites to shop around and read all the small print fully before you buy.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
    Thank's for the advice much appreciated 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by ibm59 View Post
    Well done , Arnold 👍

And buy an old(ish ) car , coz you’re going to wreck it. 😉
    Old may help with insurance costs. 😁
    Thank's Brian I'll be nicking the x-trail off the wee woman until I get sorted with my own

Quote Originally Posted by Hemmy View Post
    Well done 🚗
    Thank's ernie

Quote Originally Posted by mows View Post
    Had a walk round the botanical gardens today.
    Bellow is just some of the wildlife we saw.
    The cicadia in the first picture is just under an inch, but the dentist drill noise it makes is incredible.
    My son was with me, the high pitch seemed even louder to him.
    Attachment 41129The otters were having a field dayAttachment 41137Attachment 41136We saw 7 water monitors, biggest would have been 6 footAttachment 41135Attachment 41134Attachment 41133This weird beastie was about 4cmsAttachment 41132Attachment 41131Attachment 41130Attachment 41138Meet Woody
    A Chinese colleague of mine used to dig up those cicada grubs from the ground and fry and eat them when he was a kid living in a remote village in rural China. Essential source of protein for him and his family. Now he lives in Shanghai is a physicist who travels the world. Lovely guy, well grounded.
    I've been in Taiwan when they've hatched and all been making that infernal noise. After a few hours it drives you nuts. A few weeks and you get used to it. The bit in between not so good:-)

This evening I've been making my favourite food - Chinese dumplings, pot sticker variety. Pork and cabbage with chilli, ginger, garlic, coriander etc... Marvellous. When I decide to step off the corporate treadmill I'm going to open a Chinese dumplings fast food chain and make billions in just a few weeks. I've been to so many good dumpling restaurants and street food vendors in China and Taiwan and never once been disappointed. It's rare that I find any good dumplings outside Asia aside from maybe San Fransisco. I'll make a killing in blighty as long as someone doesn't steal my idea.

Congrats on the driving test, Lamson. Enjoy exploring!

walleye, can you add steamed buns to your street food concept? Buns and dumplings. Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamson v10 View Post
    Today was driving test day which I managed to pass with just two minors now to purchase myself and talla a vehicle to get us to the fishing
    Well done, the possibilities are endless now.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk