Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  168
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Don CurlyHorny View Post
    Andy

If it is who i think it is, then this feud has gone on long enough....

its about time you both ended this like adults, man to man, no messing.....gloves off....

with a good old fashioned scissors paper stone

DCH
    I prefer bare knuckle......just like the old days in the fishing/farming community that I grew up in!

Mind I'm 6'4" and grew up having to take care oh mysel'.......cos I was a 'pansy' for salmon fishing!!
    ..........so many flies, so little time!

I recall how civilized - and for the most part - easy going the www was in its early days. A brilliant and informative new way of communication. I am not surprised that Tim Berners-Lee has recently expressed his disappointment as to how things have turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
    I recall how civilized - and for the most part - easy going the www was in its early days. A brilliant and informative new way of communication. I am not surprised that Tim Berners-Lee has recently expressed his disappointment as to how things have turned out.
    I couldn't agree more!
    ..........so many flies, so little time!

Name him or delete the thread, what's the point otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by FloatinglineNelly View Post
    Agreed, i remember that Doc Salmon chap bullying my mate Bob, think he fixed him eventually though when they crossed swords doon the grainheed!

Was it colonel mustard in the conservatory with the lead pipe ?

Quote Originally Posted by FloatinglineNelly View Post
    I know, right? The bully seems to be winning.
    Heero just pawn in game of life.

Quote Originally Posted by westie4566 View Post
    Some folk on here

There is an individual on here whom I've instructed on several occasions never to contact me by pm again.

Yet said individual insists on doing so. Over recent days twice ( well once saying he wasn't and the second saying he was) threatening libel (not even a Scottish Law). In this incidence for picking up on his posts and quoting them.

'His circumstances have changed' since he posted he says.....but he hasn't bothered to update them.

Yet still I get threatened.

Trust me....I have more than enough rubbish to deal with in real life without this sort of harassment.
    Did you tell admin before you went public ?, if so what did they say ?,

I would imagine 98% of the forum haven't got a clue what this is about, myself included.
    Last edited by happy days; 21-03-2017 at 08:05 AM.

clearly most of us on here have no idea how this all started and what has added fuel to the fire.
    But this is madness. Offering to meet someone and having it out...?
    This is supposed to be a public forum for all to express their views. Some we may not agree with, but that's what this is for.
    Swapping information, stories and cheering each other up that we aren't on the bank.
    what has happened to the form..? Now I don't have any right to and wont moralise but this is ridiculous.
    every thread seems to end up in the I don't believe u about the weight or did u really catch that category.
    We are running down the same corridor every time and its simply pointless.
    We all need to stop it or there wont be anyone left on here.
    I prepare for the onslaught and will go where others have gone before if it happens.
    Enough.
    And yes I do feel very sorry for you if you have been threatened with legal action or bullied on line but this is a forum about fishing, brothers of the angle and all that rubbish.
    rant over. apols.
    Last edited by ralockwood; 21-03-2017 at 08:57 AM.

Hmm....Can you get done for your pseudonym making remarks about another pseudonym when very few people actually know the "human" behind the names?

Give me a shout when it goes to court as I would love to sit in on that.
    Last edited by PerryPoker; 21-03-2017 at 09:11 AM.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast