Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  206
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest Speech

Smile

Quite so, Brian. You couldn't credit the breathtaking and disingenuous arrogance of this PM. No doubt we'll now get treated to the usual patronising outpourings which marked the last referendum.
    T

ps I'll bet that not all your " Likers " realise who is the subject of your post !

Yawn...

We've had two referenda, and just because folk don't like the way the results turned out (i.e. the lefties so used to getting their own way these last few decades) doesn't mean we should have anther one (of either).

Everyone's spoken so how about just getting in with it.

Oscar.

I think if I was PM I'd have a general election immediately after triggering Brexit.

Nicola Sturgeons whole raison d'ętre is to go down in the history books as the woman who gained independence for Scotland.
    To have her name engraved into battled scarred walls of Edinburgh Castle with the likes of Robert the Bruce, William Wallace,Bonnie Prince Charlie ect
    They failed, Salmond failed and she'll fail..The womans a full weight clown!!!
    Some want it the majority don't. Take it on the democratic chin and move on.
    Get on with the job you were elected to do!!
    Last edited by simon grace; 17-03-2017 at 03:08 PM.
    "What do they know of fishing who know only one fish and one way to fish for him?"

Jack Hargreaves OBE (31 December 1911–15 March 1994)

Quote Originally Posted by simon grace View Post
    Nicola Sturgeons whole raison d'ętre is to go down in the history books as the woman who gained independence for Scotland.
    To have her name engraved into battled scarred walls of Edinburgh Castle with the likes of Robert the Bruce, William Wallace,Bonnie Prince Charlie ect
    They failed, Salmond failed and she'll fail..The womans a full weight clown!!!
    Some want it the majority don't. Take it on the democratic chin and move on.
    Get on with the job you were elected to do!!
    Blimey! That`s you Scots told.
    You won`t catch anything if you don`t keep your bugs in the water!

Default History Books

Seems all these "Elites or 1%" if yer wanna call em that have a thirst for historic fame,it's like this whilst they are in power they both try and also fail at times but seems that all they want is their so called good name in the history books well its backfired on a lot hillary C being the latest,obama for having fake id and not being a us citizen,being mentored by a muslim extremist step father,the bush boys well famed for being what head of the CIA And fatha bush being the right hand man of Nixon! (Tricky Dicky) yeah nixon watergate affair,fame for the wrong reason same as the bush family so many acusations surrounding "These" people and yet ppl still fall for their manure of the bull yr after yr.

To be very honest im not so keen on nicky sturgeon she has the wrong look and dimena,i always trust my first impresions untill i can see a clearer picture but so far everything with her is a blur and hey don't get me wrong im not keen on terease may either or any other rudddy tory for that matter,they been fined 70 k wow, so if yer rob public spending and get caught expect a 70 k fine so if yer were to rib 140k then got caught yerd still be 70 k up not bad bizzness to be in is this politics malarky,plus if yer get caught say curb crawling or anything that may harm the rep of the tory part they will get yer off scot freee ?

The whole lot are a shower of manure,each and every one of them,they got only one interest at heart that's their own kind,not a single one of the BSTRDS has a ounce of respect for the british public.TAKE A LOOK at the budget last week wow what a creep absolute wrong-un if ever i seen a one......

rich get richer and get off with horendous crimes or get minimul sentances/fines the poor get even poorer, being stung by a thousand wasps under the guise of PMs and if caught doing any wrong doings get gaol sometimes indefinate prison sentances,surely if one is to be incarcerated one should be released after serving ones time,that's the law! ok lifers are different.

Anyway enough said about the "Cabal"
    Last edited by Taddy; 17-03-2017 at 04:02 PM.
    "Don't hate the black, don't hate the white,if you get bitten just hate the bite"

Default Francia

Lets wait and see what happens with the French elections in may,if marian le pen gets in wow that will be as big as brexit,she wants the best for france where the other idiot,wants globalism.if i had of said that geert wilders will come close to who ever is in poer in the netherlands now if i said that say four yrs ago ide of been laughed at but how close he was,similar sort of set up as trump same sort of ideology,if we had of said that a few yrs back someone like trump would be runnig the USA again ide of been laughed at,Italy have rid their PM,waiting to see what France does keen so see how it goes.

Its ok having these extreme people in power people who in todays climate would be classed a "extreme" but we still need to keep a eye on them,at the end of the people who are POLITIcALLY INCOREcTcan gave extreme ideas like putting people in prison for silly crimes that don't deserve a gaol term,or wanting to bring back hitting kids at school with sticks ie the caine,and even national service a thing that supresive governments use like we did after WW2 no govenrment in the world has the right to make anyone do anything they don't want to do like join the forces.hey i respsect our lads in all our forces but they chose to join,they weren't forced into joining,very different thing.

So FE WYRS BACK WE WOULD HAVE CRINGED AT THE IDEA OF A TRUMP TYPE IN power and his ideas of running the world but after hearing what the CIA BRITS SECRET service are all upto,what with hacking ppl tvs smart fones etc well its no ruddy wonder we all lost faith in them in power,what gets me is they all get caught red handed and still deny any wrong doings and they call us criminals wow...

We need a new system as the one have is well broken has been for years now,ppl will worry about brexit i dunno why,trades been going on for generations and no one can tell another where or who to trade with,but with stories of NWO and elites owning us all and systematically brianwashing us through the media and schooling,and "Them" wanting the worlds population down to what 500million erm with that in mind they are a bunch of dodgy so and so's.

they hate us lets not ever forget that,if they liked us they woukld say to employees pay yer workers more,instead they allowed a 30 p per hour pay raise 30p ! all i can say the tight bstrds.....we need them ousted from parliment full stop,out "vamous" gone, sooner rather than later......
    "Don't hate the black, don't hate the white,if you get bitten just hate the bite"

Says it all really

When i read about the perils of drinking whisky..............................i gave up reading!!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast