Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  18
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What were the prizes Robert?

Quote Originally Posted by FloatinglineNelly View Post
    What were the prizes Robert?
    Gaelforce Fly Lines and Premier Angling Supplies Tackle Vouchers. Each prize about 100 worth. I got a Gaelforce Spey line. Its as much for having an event where you can meet up and cast, and an annual get together for comparing notes than anything else, still kindly sponsored. Perhaps it will be made into a major event at some point, its a really great venue for a running water Spey comp. The fishing history of that Shannon area is something else and also the tradition of casting with the legendary John Enright hailing from the area.
    Last edited by minitube; 16-10-2017 at 11:50 PM.
    What is the appropriate behavior for a man or a woman in the midst of this world, where each person is clinging to his piece of debris? What's the proper salutation between people as they pass each other in this flood?
    Buddha

Thanks Robert, and well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernicus View Post
    only the arrival of number three grandchild kept me away!
    Very good, congratulations on being a Grandfather again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernicus View Post
    I'll be up in Ballina on business in April if not before, and perhaps we can we can take up with the casting lessons where we left off.
    H
    PS: Since our last session I have acquired three Gaelforce lines to match the rod (from Pat Nolan of course!)
    See you then. Good job on the lines, its so helpful to be working with the right gear.
    What is the appropriate behavior for a man or a woman in the midst of this world, where each person is clinging to his piece of debris? What's the proper salutation between people as they pass each other in this flood?
    Buddha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12