Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0

Default Maui Jim Customer Service

Just a big thumbs up to the above, I purchased a pair of blue Moku back in 2007 superb for sight fishing that have been well used travelled and abused at times Unfortunately I broke an arm on them January in Africa I enquired about buying a new pair but was advised they had stopped making this model some time ago, having rang the Maui Jim UK service dpt they asked me to send them down, to my astonishment glasses arrived back after 10 days, with both arms replaced and new nose bridge, total cost 12.00 Fantastic that's what you call
    Customer Service after 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by cayofisher View Post
    Just a big thumbs up to the above, I purchased a pair of blue Moku back in 2007 superb for sight fishing that have been well used travelled and abused at times Unfortunately I broke an arm on them January in Africa I enquired about buying a new pair but was advised they had stopped making this model some time ago, having rang the Maui Jim UK service dpt they asked me to send them down, to my astonishment glasses arrived back after 10 days, with both arms replaced and new nose bridge, total cost 12.00 Fantastic that's what you call
    Customer Service after 10 years
    Do you have the number handy i have a pair with a lense that keeps falling out,cheers
    Id rather have something I don't need than need something I haven't got!!

Quote Originally Posted by dexterbuchanan1 View Post
    Do you have the number handy i have a pair with a lense that keeps falling out,cheers
    Maui Jim uk
    Repair dpt
    Unit 3 weyvern park
    Portsmouth Rd
    Peasmarsh
    Guildford
    Surrey
    GU3-1NA

Great service and great glassed, I got 2 pair
    When in doubt...exaggerate !!

Default Maui Jims

I've had a different response from MJ. I wanted new lenses in a discontinued frame. Couldn't be done. They quoted 400+ for new frames/lenses and asked for the discontinued frames to be returned..!!

app