Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Default 34 gram afs floating head to swap

rio afs floating head 34 gram used once , need 38 gram as I made a mistake ...... I don't need to say more ... just the head needed / anyone ...I will consider 36 gram loop or similar pm me pls if any takers but must be on 36 /38 gram size and same price range/ I still have this line to swap
    Last edited by skagitmonster; 20-05-2013 at 01:39 PM.

Default rio afs

i have a float int tip 38 gram Afs if thats any good to you. dont think its done more than a test cast.

Nobby
    Last edited by Nobby; 15-05-2013 at 12:23 AM.
    if a=number of rods you have a+1=number of rods you need

Quote Originally Posted by skagitmonster View Post
    rio afs floating head 34 gram used once , need 38 gram as I made a mistake ...... I don't need to say more ... just the head needed / anyone ...I will consider 36 gram loop or similar pm me pls if any takers but must be on 36 /38 gram size and same price range
    If you need a 38g AFS then dont consider anything else. A 36g loop head will load your rod less than a 34g AFS due to its weight distribution. AFS lines are the heaviest loading lines for a given weight, this is because the have the greatest amount of mass in the back half of the line compared with any other profile on the market.

I am after a full floating head really , but thanks for the offer nobby and I agree with you springer , I can cast the 34 but 38 would be better with the underhand cast anyhow thanks again both
    Last edited by skagitmonster; 15-05-2013 at 11:06 AM.