Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  15

Default 136 hardy zenith

I have a 136 Hardy Zenith in immaculate condition.

Would like to swap it for Gaelforce 139, 8/9, 6-piece destination.

Pm with any offers.

Bump.

I have this rod and why anyone would want to swap it is strange as this rod makes me actually look like a good caster An absolute belter of a rod.

I have been asking myself the question, why on earth would someone even consider swapping a Gaelforce for the Zenith. Just goes to show how it's different strokes for different folks. Both very good rods by all accounts.
    Cheers Diarmid.

Guys, why hijack the O.P. ??
    The chap would like to swap his rod with another rod type!
    Your comments are poor and add no value what so ever to his question, only your opinion, very disappointing tbh!

You come across as an absolute walloper !!!!!!!! If i want to type on this thread i will so please refrain from being the forum police, the forum is losing members left right and center and its because of people like you making posts like this.. Also have a look at my post as it has 4 likes and some from very prominent members of the forum and also to point out the OP had bumped the thread so i thought i would help him out. I just love how people never come out with pXXX like this when they are sitting next to me in a pub or on the riverbank but i suppose we all know why !!!!!!!!!!!

So back into your dark room , rattle on the CD with the whale music and just relax.

"VERY DISAPPOINTING TBH"

Point taken, I did not mean to offend anyone which I clearly have, so my apologies!

Apology accepted my friend now lets both move on. Posting makes a forum and i would love it if the forum returned to its glory days with pictures and posts not being put down for trivial stuff.

Anyone?