Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  40
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Are you taking pictures with a real camera or a phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
    Are you taking pictures with a real camera or a phone?
    Phone. I often change between landscape and portrait as most people probably do. It's a possibility that the forum software doesn't recognise this and will only add pics in 1 orientation 🤔👍
    "If want a fish, I'll take a fish so get over it"

I stopped posting SBS's here a long time ago because of the hassle. Forum software is **** when trying to post a very involved SBS as you have. I always used a camera and uploaded pictures to a laptop for manipulation, then the forum software would do it's thing and frustrate the **** out of you.
    To one who has roved on the mountains afar
    Oh! For the crags that are wild and magestic
    The steep frowning glories of dark Lochnagar.

Ard

This is the 3rd thread related to this subject in the last few months. There’s 2 other unresolved threads on the ‘suggestions board’* now At some point surely we have to acknowledge that improvement would be desirable?

Personally I found doing TOTM to be an increasing PITA, taking 45 mins or more to summarise the entries. I haven’t posted a SBS for years. I thought about doing a dying and bleaching one but it really wasn’t worth the hour + it was going to take me. The photo posting tool is poor and has a couple of really irritating quirks.

Find a way of improving the user experience and you’ll get more high quality images and more views and more valuable traffic, surely?? Please??

ATB

GK

* ‘Forum Issues and Suggestions’ - the thread where ideas go to be ignored.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123