Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  40
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Just be sure to buy your own dye pot mate or you'll end up getting walloped with it 🤪
    "If want a fish, I'll take a fish so get over it"

Quote Originally Posted by salmonaddict View Post
    Just be sure to buy your own dye pot mate or you'll end up getting walloped with it 🤪
    My wee woman wouldn't know what to do with a pot that and she knows never to go near My copper pot's , I'll get a cheapo from Tesco for it

Very informative Bob
    Nice tying too.......
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice ....

Can this thread be made a 'sticky' ?

As already said above, thanks for posting and all the comments. I always thought dying materials was a bit of faff and something for the experts to play with. Now I see it is far easier.

One question, I know that you get cold and hot dye's. Whats the benefit of the hot?

Thanks,
    Iain

Quote Originally Posted by iainmortimer View Post
    Can this thread be made a 'sticky' ?

As already said above, thanks for posting and all the comments. I always thought dying materials was a bit of faff and something for the experts to play with. Now I see it is far easier.

One question, I know that you get cold and hot dye's. Whats the benefit of the hot?

Thanks,
    Iain
    Maybe they could turn the pics around while they're at it 😄

Quote Originally Posted by salmonaddict View Post
    Maybe they could turn the pics around while they're at it 😄
    They all look the right way up to me? You’re not reading it in Oz are you
    Last edited by iainmortimer; 26-02-2020 at 09:00 PM.

I don't know why or how you had trouble with posting. I post threads with multiple images and text frequently without troubles, been at it since I came onto the forum when Alan had it. Anyway it looks as though you persevered and it's a great post

Ard

Quote Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
    I don't know why or how you had trouble with posting. I post threads with multiple images and text frequently without troubles, been at it since I came onto the forum when Alan had it. Anyway it looks as though you persevered and it's a great post

Ard
    Most aren't the correct orientation...maybe to do with changing the camera from portrait to landscape 👍

Quote Originally Posted by iainmortimer View Post
    They all look the right way up to me? You’re not reading it in Oz are you
    Lying on the sofa 😄

Quote Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post

Ard
    Just to add...I don't find it difficult posting a sbs but I do find it a chore. Judging by the amount of times the issue comes up on the forum then it would appear that others feel the same and is probably the main reason that few are posted. I go through the procedure, check the entire message, check again then post. Some seem fine while others are not. Most of the pics are of the wrong orientation. Maybe the software doesnt recognise that. I can send multiple images and messages in seconds on WhatsApp, txt and email yet not on here. Is there not a more up to date software available that would make posting reports, sbs's etc a little less of a chore? 👍
    Last edited by salmonaddict; 26-02-2020 at 10:46 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast