Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: vision 110

Default vision 110

How good are they and are they worth the money? Anyone used them much?

Plenty of copies on the market at fraction of the price.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ill be honest, the knock offs fish just aswell with as good of an action plus if you loose a few its not a big deal.
    I prefer the yozuri 3d minnows and crystal minnows in the same size, slightly cheaper and have a better profile and action i rekon.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I've got a few days on't Tweed soon, but the weather's looking a bit gusty long term and I know historically the weather has been a touch on the windy side for my pals over the past years.So although I do and have spun a bit, my arsenal is pretty limited to Floating Devons and ULB's, Flying C's and Toby's.Flee fishing just might be too much of an ask come the day if one cant even stand up!.
    Now the last thing on this Gods earth any Tyke wants to do is spend - - - -, 'ow effin much? on Raps and them Vision thingies, I've only just finished pressing my Pound note collection any road.And as for paying for a lure with terribles on and then chucking them away in favour of one 'ook and a bit of wire, god I've come over all faint like!
    Being a hero of the flee rod, given a half a quarter of a chance I'll be bunging fluff at 'em, but it strikes me a little preparation might be wise for Justin.
    I've two rods in an 11ft Shakey. Worcester Ballantine with a Multiple Lier reel and tow rope Maxima for swinging the Devons. and an 11ft 6 Nicholson with a big Shimano Fixed Poodle reel and 30lb braid for cranking Toby's and Flying C's.They'll be in the car, but I'll be honest, I'm reet fair off the boil at the spinning lark, so any advice could well save the day-as long as I don't have to spend brass!.
    Come on, do I have to spend that much on a plastic plug?, I could buy a few Frodin flee's for that!.
    Pedro.

Come on, do I have to spend that much on a plastic plug?, I could buy a few Frodin flee's for that!.
    Pedro.[/QUOTE]

You can buy vision 110 copies on Ebay for around 3 each

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

You can get them cheap on ebay but its hit and miss what the hooks will be like. Probably best off tay rigging them with a single decent owner or other decent trebble.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk