Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Default Prime Delphi week

Due to illness, I have to 2 rods available and accommodation for 4 people over 6 dayís fishing for week 20 at Delphi lodge in Connemara. This week begins on the 12 May and is one of the prime spring weeks with nearly 40 springers caught for the week in 2013!!! This year itís fishing itís face off with loads of springers been caught already this year, 5 on Monday this week!!!!

The costs for the cottage and the 2 rods would usually be 2200 euro, Iím looking for £1400 for the Six dayís as I know itís late notice. Please pm me for details.

Sad to see that you will not be over this season Garyleigh, will certainly miss your party. Week 20 won't be the same without you guys. Hope you will be back to health soon.
    What is the appropriate behavior for a man or a woman in the midst of this world, where each person is clinging to his piece of debris? What's the proper salutation between people as they pass each other in this flood?
    Buddha

I would have taken this in a heartbeat, unfortunately already booked on the Conon that week.
    Would have made for a great holiday.
    Respect My Authorita!!