Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  71
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: member meet-ups

Quote Originally Posted by Cast@Fly View Post
    Hi everyone. Hope your all managing with the latest weather bomb which has hit us. Letís hope we get a gradual melt otherwise I think the rivers will be huge for quite some time.
    This post has gone a little bit quiet.
    Can I ask all members who wish to come send me a private PM please so I can get a idea of numbers. I realise a few guys have already sorted accomadation so thatís great.
    The day will begin around 10 and finish around 5 so letís hope the weather gods are good to us. Looking forward to meeting you all and I look forward to receiving pmís from all that wish to join.
    I will give details of meeting points closer to the time.
    All the best. James
    PM sent.
    Please save me from the things I must have!!!

Coquet is back on the rise today after all the rain.
    More rain forecast tomorrow. All we can do is keep our fingers crossed.
    If anyone wishes to check levels search Morwick River Levels River Coquet.
    We will all meet at 10:00 Wedesdnay Morning.
    At the entrance to Walkmill Campsite.
    Postcode: NE65 9AJ

If anyone has any questions donít hesitate to contact me.
    Thanks.
    James

Checked levels and colour this morning. Running over 1metre and dropping. Very coloured.
    My honest opinion for everyone is that the river will still be too high and coloured by then!!! Typical when people have organised accomadation.
    I would rather rearrange to when conditions are settled especially for people who are travelling a long way.
    I was meant to be on bywel today but the tyne is in flood along with the tweed and the Coquet!!

Checked levels and colour this morning. Running over 1metre and dropping. Very coloured.
    My honest opinion for everyone is that the river will still be too high and coloured by then!!! Typical when people have organised accomadation.
    I would rather rearrange to when conditions are settled especially for people who are travelling a long way.
    I was meant to be on bywel today but the tyne is in flood along with the tweed and the Coquet!!
    Its coloured up on sat mid morning. Was perfect early on and by 11 am was really coloured up.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Big and Coloured.... spent a hour having a cast to try some new lines with was enjoyable. But sadly the fishing will be out of action till at least Thursday or Friday.

6586e5e9-e5cc-41c0-a1b0-40105a72cb06-jpeg

82cd7fa3-3020-45be-a907-833e5736e22b-jpeg

af84d13a-a1bb-4bef-957e-7d12790b6076-jpeg

Too late to change things my end i fear!!but still up for wednesday if possible
    Id rather have something I don't need than need something I haven't got!!

The river does look a bit big for good fishing and the gauges further upstream suggest it's not going to fall in a hurry. I wasn't expecting great fishing but a chance to get out somewhere different and meet some people/put names to faces. A shame that it looks like it's not happening: I may have to go to work instead

Quote Originally Posted by NEbody View Post
    The river does look a bit big for good fishing and the gauges further upstream suggest it's not going to fall in a hurry. I wasn't expecting great fishing but a chance to get out somewhere different and meet some people/put names to faces. A shame that it looks like it's not happening: I may have to go to work instead
    Me too buddy wasnt really expecting much fishing but a chat and a laugh with some new friends would have been nice,pitty!!

Big and Coloured.... spent a hour having a cast to try some new lines with was enjoyable. But sadly the fishing will be out of action till at least Thursday or Friday.

6586e5e9-e5cc-41c0-a1b0-40105a72cb06-jpeg

82cd7fa3-3020-45be-a907-833e5736e22b-jpeg

af84d13a-a1bb-4bef-957e-7d12790b6076-jpeg
    So howz the levels looking? is the meet still on James im traveling over anyway in the morning me and the wife will be staying tomorrow overnight

Default is it isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by dexterbuchanan1 View Post
    So howz the levels looking? is the meet still on James im traveling over anyway in the morning me and the wife will be staying tomorrow overnight
    Going to have a ride up anyways ?

Was only going for the craic, and to try a couple of new lines ?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast