Thanks Thanks:  21
Likes Likes:  162
Dislikes Dislikes:  5
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 358
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Endrick Bank
    Posts
    691

    Default River Leven and Lomond System 2017

    Happy New Year to all and tight lines to everyone fishing the Lomond system this season.
    Cheers
    Lomond

  2. #2

    Default

    Here's to a great season.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lomond View Post
    Happy New Year to all and tight lines to everyone fishing the Lomond system this season.
    Cheers
    Lomond
    Same to you R.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Vale of Leven, Loch Lomond
    Posts
    343

    Default

    I have just been informed that all the 2017 Leven season tickets are now available at the usual retailers, Full Memberships are only available via the LLAIA office or LLAIA website.

    Cheers GTB

  5. #5

    Default

    Happy new year to everyone,
    This year I have decided to buy the big ticket. I would really appreciate any fly choices you guys use on the Endrick.

    I'm also gonna head up there in the next few weeks to check out the pools listed on the fishing map, any pools you recommend also?.

    Cheers guys

    Lee

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leetaylor1974 View Post
    Happy new year to everyone,
    This year I have decided to buy the big ticket. I would really appreciate any fly choices you guys use on the Endrick.

    I'm also gonna head up there in the next few weeks to check out the pools listed on the fishing map, any pools you recommend also?.

    Cheers guys

    Lee
    seems a lot of people are upgrading to the big ticket this year, this will be my first year on the endrick too but im looking forward to trying the fruin the most if im honest

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Baw deep somewhere ;-D
    Posts
    1,931

    Default

    Same to you Russell and good luck to everyone fishing the Lomond system this coming season

    I'm considering the big ticket myself this season. Not sure the Endrick is my cup of tea as i prefer the bigger rivers...it would be more for the seatrout on the loch from the boat which is something i've always wanted to try :-)
    "If in doubt, put it back"!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosslinden0 View Post
    seems a lot of people are upgrading to the big ticket this year, this will be my first year on the endrick too but im looking forward to trying the fruin the most if im honest
    hey Ross, I quite fancy taking a drive up to have a look around the fruin. Sounds like a good wee river when the condition is right.

  9. #9

    Default Flies

    Relatively new to fishing a salmon rod. Any advice on types of flies on the leven for different times of season would be great

  10. #10

    Default

    The usual suspects do as well as any on the Leven i.e. Cascades, allys, shrimp flies like currys red etc. Sizes 6 - 10 depending on water height or personal preference.

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •