Thanks Thanks:  21
Likes Likes:  162
Dislikes Dislikes:  5
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Default River Leven and Lomond System 2017

Happy New Year to all and tight lines to everyone fishing the Lomond system this season.
    Cheers
    Lomond

Here's to a great season.

Quote Originally Posted by lomond View Post
    Happy New Year to all and tight lines to everyone fishing the Lomond system this season.
    Cheers
    Lomond
    Same to you R.

I have just been informed that all the 2017 Leven season tickets are now available at the usual retailers, Full Memberships are only available via the LLAIA office or LLAIA website.

Cheers GTB

Happy new year to everyone,
    This year I have decided to buy the big ticket. I would really appreciate any fly choices you guys use on the Endrick.

I'm also gonna head up there in the next few weeks to check out the pools listed on the fishing map, any pools you recommend also?.

Cheers guys

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by leetaylor1974 View Post
    Happy new year to everyone,
    This year I have decided to buy the big ticket. I would really appreciate any fly choices you guys use on the Endrick.

I'm also gonna head up there in the next few weeks to check out the pools listed on the fishing map, any pools you recommend also?.

Cheers guys

Lee
    seems a lot of people are upgrading to the big ticket this year, this will be my first year on the endrick too but im looking forward to trying the fruin the most if im honest

Same to you Russell and good luck to everyone fishing the Lomond system this coming season

I'm considering the big ticket myself this season. Not sure the Endrick is my cup of tea as i prefer the bigger rivers...it would be more for the seatrout on the loch from the boat which is something i've always wanted to try :-)
    "If in doubt, put it back"!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosslinden0 View Post
    seems a lot of people are upgrading to the big ticket this year, this will be my first year on the endrick too but im looking forward to trying the fruin the most if im honest
    hey Ross, I quite fancy taking a drive up to have a look around the fruin. Sounds like a good wee river when the condition is right.

Default Flies

Relatively new to fishing a salmon rod. Any advice on types of flies on the leven for different times of season would be great

The usual suspects do as well as any on the Leven i.e. Cascades, allys, shrimp flies like currys red etc. Sizes 6 - 10 depending on water height or personal preference.

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast