Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  188
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

I think everyones negative comments on this thread are not really directed at Salmonlogic, but rather the utter contempt shown to everyone here, in putting up a blatant advertisement, whilst alluding to it being a review and thinking we are as stupid as to take it at face value.
    You only need to look at the lack of response Scottishsalmonfishingsurgery gets since their epic free fishing trip promotion fail to see how disrespect like this can have the wrong result.

If its an advertisement, just say so.

Cheers

Mows

Quote Originally Posted by mows View Post
    I think everyones negative comments on this thread are not really directed at Salmonlogic, but rather the utter contempt shown to everyone here, in putting up a blatant advertisement, whilst alluding to it being a review and thinking we are as stupid as to take it at face value.
    You only need to look at the lack of response Scottishsalmonfishingsurgery gets since their epic free fishing trip promotion fail to see how disrespect like this can have the wrong result.

If its an advertisement, just say so.

Cheers

Mows
    I tried to write something similar to this post earlier but couldnt get it to sound right so gave up. Youve summed up they way i took the origonal post perfectly.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hello, hello, .....G.H.Q. here, is that the Commanding Officer, front-line command post?

Yes Sir, Speaking Sir.

Can we have your official report for yesterday 8th December?

All quiet on the Western Front Sir.
    What is the appropriate behavior for a man or a woman in the midst of this world, where each person is clinging to his piece of debris? What's the proper salutation between people as they pass each other in this flood?
    Buddha

It seems to me that this thread is divided into two camps:

1. Those that have used the Salmologic fishing tackle - and like it.

and

2. Those that have never tried it - and hate it.

Funny old world!
    Last edited by Cooper; 09-12-2017 at 09:47 PM.

or 3 those who can give an objective opinion on the brand having used it but have no bias what so ever and can give an honest review, I am in camp 3, I only pay attention to in depth product reviews no matter what product I buy, that for me means reading about the pros and cons in detail, I have far more belief in a review if I read some negatives of shortfalls, there is nothing to hate about the brand maybe in the future further reviews could cover more details about the product being tested I think it would be better received and be of greater benefit for the product, and the potential customer(forums members)

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    It seems to me that this thread is divided into two camps:

1. Those that have used the Salmologic fishing tackle - and like it.

and

2. Those that have never tried it - and hate it.

Funny old world!

Quote Originally Posted by bankwheel View Post
    There seems to be a lot of opinion on here from certain posters who can't back it up with actually having tried the gear. To say that the gear is only suitable for small spate rivers and that it would be no good on the Tay with an upstream wind is of course nothing to do with the gear but those who can't cast. Salmologic rods reels and matching lines are fantastic. Take it from a guy who has tried almost every brand out there but who has stuck to this brand exclusively for the last two years. Before anyone says it I have no connection or don't get paid by Salmologic, it is simply the best gear I have ever used. I fish small rivers and also the Middle Tay, Spey, Dee, Lochy and Findhorn. The choice of rods covers each of these with ease.
    I have nothing against traditionalists, but there is always room for improvement, what Salmologic has produced, some people just can't accept, thats fine but please stop slating good fishing equipment just because you don't like some one who offers an alternative.
    Bankwheel i contacted AM angling regards a demo rod to try, he said theres a guy up in forres who has all the kit to demo , although its too far for me to travel for a demo , his name is Glynn do you know him ?
    I am based in glasgow .

Haha

ok I didn't think anyone had a dog in this fight so to speak

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567