Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  28
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Beefly Dave View Post
    Mick, you fish the Wear I believe?
    Don't get downhearted by reading comments by others who can see fish. The Wear is one of the harder rivers in which to spot fish on account of its colour. There are pools where fish lie in positions where they can be seen but many too where they can't, good eyesight or no.
    Hi Dave, over the years Iíve just learnt to accept my handicap😏 years ago I used to fish with my son who nearly always(and may I add with great success)uses cdc buzzers how the hell he can see them beggars belief😄
    I just have to feel the line and wait for the take when Iím retrieving the line(much better in my opinion especially if you have a big fish following and seeing that wake....... the anticipation is something else👍🎣
    Might catch up with you sometime. Quite fact a cast at Finchale myself this season

Later

Mick

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mickyo View Post
    Hi Dave, over the years Iíve just learnt to accept my handicap�� years ago I used to fish with my son who nearly always(and may I add with great success)uses cdc buzzers how the hell he can see them beggars belief��
    I just have to feel the line and wait for the take when Iím retrieving the line(much better in my opinion especially if you have a big fish following and seeing that wake....... the anticipation is something else����
    Might catch up with you sometime. Quite fact a cast at Finchale myself this season

Later

Mick
    I'll give you a heads up if I get down that way. Needs to warm up a bit first though

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123