Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Hardy zephrus

Default Hardy zephrus

Hi folks can anyone recommend a line to suit a hardy zephrus 12'6" 7/8 ideally a short-head line would be great as the rivers am fishing are small to medium spate rivers.

Invest in one or two of these.

Iíve about 7 or 8 Rio shooting heads but since I bought a couple of these they havenít been out my wallet..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've the 12ft 6 ins 7 weight Zenith and it loves the Barrio ISS in 7/8, rather a lot.It also heaves the Airflo 510 Grain Scandi Compact an awful long way, embarrassingly easily, if the wind gets uppitty then a 510 Rage will do the business in fine stylee.
    Pedro.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennie View Post
    I've the 12ft 6 ins 7 weight Zenith and it loves the Barrio ISS in 7/8, rather a lot.It also heaves the Airflo 510 Grain Scandi Compact an awful long way, embarrassingly easily, if the wind gets uppitty then a 510 Rage will do the business in fine stylee.
    Pedro.
    Hi pedro i am leaning towards the barrio 8/9 switch at the moment. But interested to see people's recommendations first.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennie View Post
    Pedro.
    Have the same rod using it with gaelforce integrated floating shooting (34g) head, gaelforce short spey switch (30g) and rio float, hover intermediate (34g) brilliant little rod.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro2012 View Post
    Hi pedro i am leaning towards the barrio 8/9 switch at the moment. But interested to see people's recommendations first.
    I think the Barrio Switch #8/9 would be too light.
    Go with Pedro's suggestion or the ISS 8/9.
    Contact Mike Barrio and ask him. That's what I have done and got sound advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicharito View Post
    I think the Barrio Switch #8/9 would be too light.
    Go with Pedro's suggestion or the ISS 8/9.
    Contact Mike Barrio and ask him. That's what I have done and got sound advice.
    Hi chicharito been in touch with mike he thinks it should be ok so might have to take the chance with it.