Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  36
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tay 2020

I will still be taking my four, or five visits. Ok, if im lucky enough to catch fish they will have to be returned, but I have been releasing fish, for the past 10 years. I also enjoy the company, and the craic. I can understand that if you would like to take the odd fish, this move would not be welcomed by you. When you compare the cost of a days fishing compared to a round of golf, on a good course, I dont think its too bad, and we get a full day. Im sure people will make their own minds up. This is only my own personal view, on the matter.
    Last edited by barbonboy; 05-01-2020 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by barbonboy View Post
    I will still be taking my four, or five visits. Ok, if im lucky enough to catch fish they will have to be returned, but I have been releasing fish, for the past 10 years. I also enjoy the company, and the craic. I can understand that if you would like to take the odd fish, this move would not be welcomed by you. When you compare the cost of a days fishing compared to a round of golf, on a good course, I dont think its too bad, and we get a full day. Im sure people will make their own minds up. This is only my own personal view, on the matter.
    I've a couple of day in february on Stobhall. Looking forward to getting back out. Never taken a fish in my life, but i dont begrudge those that do. Wont have any affect on me on that basis.

Tight lines for the mighty Tay 2020. Looks like there was a fish today...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123