Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Big Fish

Default Big Fish

Deleted
    Last edited by FishDee; 17-05-2009 at 08:46 AM.

Nice wee story Ken You'd make a great motivator Nothing like a story like that to get the pulses racing. Tell you what the bold Faughan Purple who's coming over will be C****ING it in Eire at this news. Sleep well FP if you can. Go on Donnie and MacD nail it and BTW.........remember the camera

This pesky pesce has ruined my life...I haven't slept since last friday, and every time I shut my eyes, I can see her smiling at me.

First sight was as I fished Upper Inchbare, from about fifty yards. A cracking looking fish, good displacement, got to be 25+lbs.

As my line zizzed off at the appointed spot, I realised straight away that this was not the same fish...8-9lbs of classic springer, but with all due respect, "you are not what I'm after!!"

And then "there she blows" as my springer swam off, not 15 yards from me. Like a safari park dolphin on steroids. 30-40 lbs, no way, it was bigger!! If only I could reproduce the picture on the back of my eyelids!! I think Ian, (Commonty's ghillie,) thought that the herbal smoke from the heather fire had got to me...but my sighting was confirmed the following morning by 2 further witnesses...(30+lbs, but from a distance.)

To those who follow on Deeside, big nylon, plenty of backing and good luck.

W&S
    Last edited by woodcockandsewin; 26-03-2009 at 04:50 PM.

WOW.

I'm having trouble sleeping anyway the anticipation is that much, I've got no chance now! Roll on Monday.

I was fishing Sluie last Saturday and recall seeing a hugh fish show opposite the Commonty hut in the Strathseven pool.Not sure if it was the same fish but it was the biggest ive ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by colin View Post
    WOW.

I'm having trouble sleeping anyway the anticipation is that much, I've got no chance now! Roll on Monday.
    Roll on 22nd April - if its still there

Talking

hey Colin, you said your up Monday, what beat you on, might need a lend of ur net. We're heading for middle drum on the hunt for mobby. First time on the dee, is it honesty as good as what is said! (Anyone else ready your advice would be good too, an any knowledge of that beat)

Quote Originally Posted by Redtail View Post
    hey Colin, you said your up Monday, what beat you on, might need a lend of ur net. We're heading for middle drum on the hunt for mobby. First time on the dee, is it honesty as good as what is said! (Anyone else ready your advice would be good too, an any knowledge of that beat)
    I'm on Sluie which I believe is a wee bit up river from where you are fishing. Almost booked a day on Middle Drum or Tilbouries myself. I'll also be keeping an eye out for Moby.