Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  49
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: vision Tank

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis.Chessman View Post
    I've long admired the Tank, especially the black - and have a 100 cashback reward to spend, courtesy of a switch to EE broadband last year.

Can those who have had a black tank for a while comment on how well it stands up to gravel rash in general usage, please?
    I have a black Deep which isn't very resistant but I knew that when I bought it - the scratched shop display model told all! But I bought the Deep for its decent drag, damned good for the price, not its looks and it's done me well to date ..... but the Tank is a league above on looks so I'm sorely tempted.
    Iv had 1 for a couple yrs now buddy and have no marks on mine! Im pretty fussy on where i sit my rod down and certainly dont abuse any of my gear or neglect it when the excitement of landing a fish is great,not sure how helpful this post will be to you buddy but in opinion they are hardy enough for a carefull owner
    Id rather have something I don't need than need something I haven't got!!

Thanks, Dexter, that's useful. I appreciate it's a difficult ask - we all treat our gear differently, after all, and some riverbanks are scratchier than others!

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis.Chessman View Post
    I've long admired the Tank, especially the black - and have a 100 cashback reward to spend, courtesy of a switch to EE broadband last year.

Can those who have had a black tank for a while comment on how well it stands up to gravel rash in general usage, please?
    I have a black Deep which isn't very resistant but I knew that when I bought it - the scratched shop display model told all! But I bought the Deep for its decent drag, damned good for the price, not its looks and it's done me well to date ..... but the Tank is a league above on looks so I'm sorely tempted.
    Get the silver one it looks great and if you scratch it you can polish it out
    "If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they cannot have a headache and sex at the same time " Billy Connolly

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678