Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default High quality salmon pictures.....???

Hey guys,
    I am going to open up a ebay store very soon selling salmon fishing gear. I am going to customise the shop with my own graphics i have made in Adobe Photoshop.

I am looking for very high quality pictures of fresh seatrout and salmon. Preferably fish jumping out of the water, fish being returned, anything considered.....the more SILVER the better

Obviously they must be copyright free, so if anyone has any great photo's they would let me use, it would be very much appreciated.....

thankyou

Default photo's...

Hi John,
    Are these any good to you? I can send you the j pegs off my computer if you would like to use them. Just PM me. I have tons of similar ones, but they may take a while to dig out!

Regards,

BB

Absolutley stunning mate, you got a PM!

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Absolutley stunning mate, you got a PM!
    Totally - WOW

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Hey guys,
    I am going to open up a ebay store very soon selling salmon fishing gear. I am going to customise the shop with my own graphics i have made in Adobe Photoshop.

I am looking for very high quality pictures of fresh seatrout and salmon. Preferably fish jumping out of the water, fish being returned, anything considered.....the more SILVER the better

Obviously they must be copyright free, so if anyone has any great photo's they would let me use, it would be very much appreciated.....

thankyou
    al get a few for u next year big man

Default Springers

John. heres some pics from may 2005, A day to remember ,two rods, 11 salmon hooked, 7 landed two retained and all on the worm.

[QUOTE=SalmonNut;6389]John. heres some pics from may 2005, A day to remember ,two rods, 11 salmon hooked, 7 landed two retained and all on the worm.
    Where was this Salmonnut? Interestin 2 read you landed 7 and only retained 2, were these bleeders or deep hooked fish which av been told happens with the worm? a love fishin wae the worm.

Surely this is how everybody learned tae fish, most natural way

Seems by your post if u know wot ur doin, then worm fishin can be safe for returning them that true?

Some more here to check out..

Scotty they were caught on the Tummel and all 7 landed were fit for release IE none were bleeding or deep hooked. myself and my m8 kept 1 each, he kept his 2nd of 3 and i kept my 4th. the weights ranged from 7lb to 13lb.
    As ive stated in other posts when fished properly the worm is just a safe as any other method for returning fish. Its the angler who waits and waits and then waits a little longer b4 striking who will deephook fish. The worm IMO gets too much bad press.
    Maybe one day i will show ye how its done scotty As i hear you might be fishing the same water as me next year.

Black Boar where have you caught those fish? I see you have been to Russia because I have 3 of those caps but as I can see grass and trees in your pics I can tell its not on the Kola well certainly not the Northern rivers.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast