Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default The season is ended

Last edited by Il Fiorentino; 06-10-2008 at 06:26 PM.

great pix
    so much fishing, so little time

<a href="Hidden Content style="text-decoration:underline;">Andrew - Loop Akademi Fly Dresser</a>

Nice one
    Tight lines,
    25lbs

Hidden Content

I MUST HAVE A DOUBLE IN ITALYbja

Where about was that picture taken?
    Tomorrow is another day, so is the next

It's made on the Farleyer beat on the Tay. I seemed a good image to represent the winter rest.

Hi Il fiorentino,

like the pic. I too have had many a sleep in that cabin. met you this year on the river in May when I was there with the wife for a walk. Water was a tad low but I think you did ok with a couple of fish. Well done. Hiow are FC Fiorentina playing this year??

At the time the AC Fiorentina played really bad. Perhaps now that we have so many good players there will be bad mood in the dressing room caused by competition between owners and reserves. We will hope that they play better in future!

Quote Originally Posted by Il Fiorentino View Post
    At the time the AC Fiorentina played really bad. Perhaps now that we have so many good players there will be bad mood in the dressing room caused by competition between owners and reserves. We will hope that they play better in future!
    Good luck. I have always had an afinity with Florence and Fiorentina since Amoruso signed for glasgow Rangers. Stopped there for a night on the way to a game a couple of years back. Beautiful city. You are a lucky man and not only that you are able to come to 1 of the most beautiful beats on the Tay and fall asleep. Ha Ha
    Tight lines next year. Might see you again

Quote Originally Posted by Il Fiorentino View Post
    It's made on the Farleyer beat on the Tay. I seemed a good image to represent the winter rest.
    Its a cracker of a photograph, and taken this way its great to see how the wooden panels are showing every detail of their grain, and i suppose it would make a good setting for the arrival of the cold grey days of winter approaching and leaving the bright colours of the rainy days of summer behind, its a pity Il Fiorentino looks a bit cream crackered (tired) though..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast