Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: kyle of Tongue.

Default kyle of Tongue.

I took this photo of Ben Loyal in the summer at the kyle while fishing for sea bass and sea troot.

Default tongue

did you leave a substitute at Callander to keep your place while you were away?

Default kyle o Tongue

Nae sub,there wisnie any fish left by that time

Smile

lovely area robert i have fished there my self a ew times and i think there is no nicer place place 2 fish in britain . how did your trip go

Default kyle of tounge

hi robert i have fished there many times with great results the nicest place ive ever fished was sandlewood loch sandlewood bay sea trout brownt trout we were staying there for a few days and the land owner let us fish all the lochs on the way to sandlewood if we made a donation at the local church
    and we had trout cooked on the fire for our dinner it tasted better than any fish supper ive had

Default Kyle of Tongue

We had a great time on the boat at the kyle trolling for the seatroot but it was Sea Bass we were catching dozens of them but all were too small to take for the pot but next summer there might be one or two decent size ones about for the smoker.....The picture was taken at 10,45pm on the last day of our trip.We caught 4 seatroot on the kyle and some big Pollock at Respond near Cape Wrath as well.Roll on the summer