Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default Dunkeld House last week

Hello all...first post by me for a while... been too busy for fishing But did manage to get a free day on Dunkeld House last Thursday through my work...

Fished Dunkeld House for the first time. My Ghillie for the day was Iain.... who i believe is on here... no doubt you'll show yourself in due course.

Nice water..... fished from bank and boat, fly all day. Some lovely pools and plenty fish about... but no luck! There were however three fish taken, all to the spinner i believe.... i enclose a pic of one which was caught by the guy in the afternoon on a toby...his first fish at 11lb. Lucky swine!

Iain was a great help with plenty of casting advice, and by the end of the day i had double my casting distance to 15 yards! Well maybe it was slightly better than that, but Iain certainly improved it for me!

Look forward to going back, probably in the Spring.... Until then, thanks Iain.

Quote"Hello all...first post by me for a while... been too busy for fishing But did manage to get a free day on Dunkeld House last Thursday through my work... "Quote"

Any chance you could get me a job with you, nice day out on the river when you get stressed, i get stressed a lot.
    Looks as if you could have done with some rain, but nice pictures anyway.

Deputy