Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default Deveron, Muiresk

I liked the Carham pics so I thought I'd share a fave of mine. Looking forward to wetting a line there at the end of September.
    (Head of "The Willows" looking down to the "House Pool" in the distance.)

Ah, and October is so far away
    Great picture ,have you any more ,would help through the hot school holiday period ,especially now the Wye season is as good as over !
    Andy Wren (doctor to US friends)

Andy,
    Sorry I forgot you visit this beat each year. Managed nine for my week last year which was great fun. Perfect water but Mediterranean skies , so who knows what might have been.......
    The only other pics I have are of fish landed then returned (100% C&R for me) but none of Neil the gillie !
    Have you any pics from Muiresk?

Cheers, Eminem.

yea looks a lovely pool

Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
    Andy,
    Sorry I forgot you visit this beat each year. Managed nine for my week last year which was great fun. Perfect water but Mediterranean skies , so who knows what might have been.......
    The only other pics I have are of fish landed then returned (100% C&R for me) but none of Neil the gillie !
    Have you any pics from Muiresk?

Cheers, Eminem.
    Sorry mate me and cameras dont mix well ,may go back to my old film point and shoot olympus though !
    Is Neils surname Stephens ???Going thru my phone book think it may well be but unsure !

Andy,
    Yep its either Stephens or Stephen. Frank from Turriff Tackle may come on and correct us however. Have you any idea how the beat has fished so far this season? Our party don't tend to know until we flick through the catch book in the hut first thing on a Monday morning when we turn up.

Cheers, Eminem.

Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
    Andy,
    Yep its either Stephens or Stephen. Frank from Turriff Tackle may come on and correct us however. Have you any idea how the beat has fished so far this season? Our party don't tend to know until we flick through the catch book in the hut first thing on a Monday morning when we turn up.

Cheers, Eminem.
    Dont really know whats happening ,my take on it is when I get there I will fish as conditions demand and if its totally out of order go and do something else .I do tend to watch the weather for the preceding weeks and will check out with frank on "killer patterns "ect !